Nexus 6P - Stuck "Alarms Only" icon

Jaws4God

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: Stuck "Alarms Only" icon

Hey all, had the same problem in Android 6.0. I used DND mode often before, no problems, after a system update my DND was stuck on. I set it to "DND until next alarm" before going to bed. Could have had something to do with my snoozing an alarm, or changing alarms before they went off - I did both. The result was DND - Alarms Only was stuck on; clicking it did nothing; rebooting changed nothing.

The above fix worked for me: I went into Settings->Sound & Notification->Do not Disturb and added a rule "Turn on DND at a time 2 min from now; turn it off 2 min later". After 5 minutes, DND was successfully turned off. Thanks for the workaround!
this worked for me. thanks!

revjoshuarey

Sep 25, 2016
Visit site

Not sure if this is the fix but I tried posting earlier and failed.

Not sure if a different fix is out there however I came across setting a rule under the DND section and select add rule for activation in two minutes time, and for it to deactivate two minutes after that.

Crucial to select the priority as priority and wait for the activation, once it's time, press the volume button and select end now.

revjoshuarey

Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
Thanks so much for this, really helpful, helped me to fix a problem that's been bugging me for quite a while, and I learnt something interesting about Android!

Biswanath sharma

Dec 21, 2017
Visit site

BINGO..!!,, IT WORKS....!!! THANKS A LOT

The above fix worked for me: I went into Settings->Sound & Notification->Do not Disturb and added a rule "Turn on DND at a time 2 min from now; turn it off 2 min later". After 5 minutes, DND was successfully turned off. Thanks for the workaround!

where can we find such tweaks && tricks,,??¿¿ i have my nexus 5 and since now support has been stopped from google for this,, i sometime get stuck with weird issues.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz