Really liking the 6P so far, but one of the things I'm missing from my old phone is that none of my app icons seem to show notices on the icon itself. As an example with my old Galaxy S4 if I had unread text messages, there would be a number such as "3" on the icon so that i could see I have 3 unread text messages.

Has this feature been removed in the latest version of Android or is it just that i don't yet have any apps installed that support it?

I also miss a "clear all notifications" option, when i have 7 different notifications isn't there a way to just dismiss all of them without having to click on each, one by one?

Thanks
    11-12-2015 12:17 AM
    Really liking the 6P so far, but one of the things I'm missing from my old phone is that none of my app icons seem to show notices on the icon itself. As an example with my old Galaxy S4 if I had unread text messages, there would be a number such as "3" on the icon so that i could see I have 3 unread text messages.

Has this feature been removed in the latest version of Android or is it just that i don't yet have any apps installed that support it?

I also miss a "clear all notifications" option, when i have 7 different notifications isn't there a way to just dismiss all of them without having to click on each, one by one?

Thanks
    Stock Android never put notifications counts over the icon. If you have multiple notifications in the notification shade, on the right side when you pull it down there is 3 dashes on the side, it dismisses everything from the notification shade.

Posted via the Android Central App

Thanks
    Stock Android never put notifications counts over the icon. If you have multiple notifications in the notification shade, on the right side when you pull it down there is 3 dashes on the side, it dismisses everything from the notification shade.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Richard Feynman likes this.
    11-12-2015 12:36 AM
    If you install Nova launcher and then install the Tesla plugin, you will get those notifications in your icons. That's what I have done on my last three phones. TouchWiz has this built in, that's why you had it on your Samsung phone.

Posted via Android Central App from a Nexus 6P or the amazing Nexus 10
    kenorian and Richard Feynman like this.
    11-12-2015 12:51 AM
    Thanks. I also found this which seems to work so far...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...notifyer&hl=en
    11-12-2015 08:24 PM
    Richard, the above app (Notifyer) worked for me except putting the Notifyer icon into the app dock. Were you able to do that?
    11-14-2015 11:54 AM