Will the 6p and 5x be sold by Verizon Wireless in the next few months?

azzurribaggio

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
I know these phones are only available from Google, but on one video review I heard other stores will start carrying these. Anyone know when carriers like Verizon Wireless & ATT might start having these?

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Do u just want to hold and feel the phone before buying it? Is that why you are asking? It's a Nexus, I won't buy it from VZ even if they have it in store ;) google store all the way. U got 14 days to try it and you can return it lf you don't like it.

azzurribaggio

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
Only reason I ask when Verizon will sell it is because they have been having some crazy upgrade deals with current customers to newer phones, thought I'd see if this one would have one also.

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Only reason I ask when Verizon will sell it is because they have been having some crazy upgrade deals with current customers to newer phones, thought I'd see if this one would have one also.

what video? I haven't heard that and I imagine if they do it'll be some time. Don't forget, VZ was announced at launch that they'd carry the Nexus 6 and it still took them 6 months. If you have decent credit get a card and finance it for 0% for 15-18 months if you don't want to buy it outright. Can always return it within 14 days if you don't like it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech