Google Nexus 6P Slickwraps carbon series - pics

anon(8662820)

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Slickwraps carbon series - pics

I'm using a Verus case at the moment and have the Spigen on the way but when it's nekkid I liked the look of the Slickwraps carbon fiber. Yes, that's right, I put a skin on and then covered it up. I only put the back on, I don't care for the rest of it. Here are a few pics. It's top notch, fits perfectly.

That is slick looking!

Slickwrapsinc

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site

Black Friday Preview

BcpiGda.jpg

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site

This is my opinion, but why would you take your "premium" phone and make it look like a riced out Honda Civic minus the fart can and the 17yr old driving it?

Amylase453

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site

This is my opinion, but why would you take your "premium" phone and make it look like a riced out Honda Civic minus the fart can and the 17yr old driving it?

The cool thing is, you don't have to buy one, put one on or even look at this thread! I'm looking for a fart can now...

anon(469638)

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
BTW Slickwraps:

I posted a question on your site and still haven't received a reply.

I wanted to know if it was possible to get a front skin without the vertical sides; only a top and bottom chin.

dbrand said that it wouldn't be possible. Hoping that you all may be able to accommodate this request.

anon(469638)

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

We're very aware this is your opinion, as its ridiculous. ;-)

That said, these phones lack a texture to their coating which leaves them quite slick. Applying a skin is an inexpensive way to add a grippy texture without adding much bulk.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site

We're very aware this is your opinion, as its ridiculous. ;-)

That said, these phones lack a texture to their coating which leaves them quite slick. Applying a skin is an inexpensive way to add a grippy texture without adding much bulk.
Not to mention that it keeps it looking minty fresh. I'm one of the slightly crazy ones that put a wrap on and a case!

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
How was the installation? I'm worried about the thin strip above the visor. I don't have a hair dryer, I was thinking about turning on the stove to hi and passing the phone over it. lol

I put a carbon fiber hood on my honda once. Is that 'riced out'? 😵

6p 👌

anon(469638)

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
How was the installation? I'm worried about the thin strip above the visor. I don't have a hair dryer, I was thinking about turning on the stove to hi and passing the phone over it. lol

I put a carbon fiber hood on my honda once. Is that 'riced out'? 😵

6p 👌

It was pretty easy. I think this is the best I've ever put one on. Perfectly aligned to the naked eye.

Amylase453

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site

I put a carbon fiber hood on my honda once. Is that 'riced out'? ??????

6p ??????

I have to agree, it was super easy to install; maybe I got lucky? Considering the size of the phone, I was worried I'd misalign it but it looks great to the naked eye. I didn't use a hair dryer or anything.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I have to agree, it was super easy to install; maybe I got lucky? Considering the size of the phone, I was worried I'd misalign it but it looks great to the naked eye. I didn't use a hair dryer or anything.

OK cool. I thought I saw in either the slickwrap or dbrand installation vid that you needed a hair dryer. I ordered about 10 days ago. Shipping kinda slow.

6p 👌

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12