I don't think this is 6P specific, but I will ask here anyway. With Google Keep, I have a really weird bug when setting reminders. No matter what date I set the reminder for, it will also set an invisible reminder the next day at 9AM. For example I put in a reminder that a show I wanted to watch was going to start on January 27th, 2016. I set up the custom date & time, and everything looked perfect in the reminder details. There is no indication whatsoever of a reminder happening before that time period. Without fail, the next morning at 9AM, I get a reminder for that event (but it still keeps the proper reminder time as well in the future). Am I missing something silly? Or are other people experiencing this bug? It's specifically with Google Keep, nothing else. Minor issue, but it's annoying because I set a lot of reminders.
    11-25-2015 01:16 PM
    I use Google Keep for little reminders like that all the time, but have never experienced any "phantom" reminders that I can recall. Seems pretty odd (and certainly would be annoying too ). Maybe some sort of quirk with Google Now reminders?!? I know my Keep reminders show up there ahead of the actual reminder time.........as well as in Google Inbox (though I believe they don't show in there until the reminder time is actually reached). Maybe a setting to check out in other Google apps or the overall Google Settings.........just spit-balling ideas.
    11-25-2015 03:50 PM
    Thanks for the reply. Yeah I can't figure it out - the phantom 9am next-day reminders remain. When 9am comes, and is dismissed, the reminder is then good-to-go until the actual time I wanted the reminder in the first place. I can't tell if it's a bug, or specific to something I'm doing unknowingly.
    11-26-2015 04:31 PM