New Nexus 6p and Google Now Cards

samwilli2002

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
Apologies in advance if I'm in the wrong place; as I'm not sure this has anything to do with my Nexus, but it started when I got the phone.

My new N6p will not display any Google Now delivery cards for things like Amazon UPS deliveries. Actually it won't display any cards related to emails.

The only thing different is I am letting the Gmail email program handle my company email account along with my personal gmail account. It's my understanding that Google is only scanning gmail accounts to produce cards and these are the ones I'm missing. I never got other cards.

I setup my gmail account first when I got the phone. Then my corporate email. This is he only thing I can think of that is different email wise coming from my Samsung GS6.

Then I noticed that they weren't showing up on my iPad [I'm a sinner] Google app or Chrome notifications.

I've checked setting everywhere I can think of. And it all started when I setup my Nexus. I'm betting it's not the phone.

I was really hoping to avoid going thru a reset, but may have too.

Any ideas would be appreciated. I miss the feature. But love the N6p.

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Same here. No UPS/Delivery tracking info anymore. Got it on my last phone. Haven't changed anything between phones. I checked and my NOW cards setting has this option set to ON.

Anyone?

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
paulQ do you get them on other devices?

That's a very good question. I didn't think of that. But unfortunately, I haven't turned on my tablet in almost a week since I got the 6P. :)

I turned on my Tab S now and it had a software update waiting. So I did that. I just checked Now and there is no UPS notification there even though I have a delivery coming tomorrow. I've generally found that Now is duplicated exactly on both devices. So - I don't know what's going on.

samwilli2002

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
After several weeks, they started showing up on my Nexus and Ipad this morning. I have no idea if it is something i did or just a issue on Google's side.

Thanks.

CHILLYWILL_95831

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Apologies in advance if I'm in the wrong place; as I'm not sure this has anything to do with my Nexus, but it started when I got the phone.

My new N6p will not display any Google Now delivery cards for things like Amazon UPS deliveries. Actually it won't display any cards related to emails.

The only thing different is I am letting the Gmail email program handle my company email account along with my personal gmail account. It's my understanding that Google is only scanning gmail accounts to produce cards and these are the ones I'm missing. I never got other cards.

I setup my gmail account first when I got the phone. Then my corporate email. This is he only thing I can think of that is different email wise coming from my Samsung GS6.

Then I noticed that they weren't showing up on my iPad [I'm a sinner] Google app or Chrome notifications.

I've checked setting everywhere I can think of. And it all started when I setup my Nexus. I'm betting it's not the phone.

I was really hoping to avoid going thru a reset, but may have too.

Any ideas would be appreciated. I miss the feature. But love the N6p.

Go to Google now homepage then settings >now cards >delete card preferences! It brought my now cards back. When you get notifications asking if a card is useful right now answer yes always.

Posted via the Android Central App

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
After several weeks, they started showing up on my Nexus and Ipad this morning. I have no idea if it is something i did or just a issue on Google's side..

Shipping notifications just started showing up for me today. At least one did. We'll see if it continues. I, too, did nothing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze