Microfiber nexus 6p case availiable now

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Oh! You meant Google's 6P case... I got excited for a second thinking someone had actually made a microfiber "pouch"-like case. My mistake. Anyway, looks like they are still in stock as of this moment.

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I haven't used anything else so can't comment. I did buy the Spigen slim but haven't had any reason to remove the microfiber .... fits/feels great and I like how it looks too.

CHILLYWILL_95831

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Are they better than any thing else out there?

Yup

I just received my nexus 6p go case and I love it. Everything is a perfect fit, however, the flip case does render voice activation and ok Google useless. The proximity sensor causes problems. The case will power the phone down when closed, but you have to use imprint before you open the case, and you will need to slide to unlock again after you open the case.

Posted via the Android Central App

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
They sold out again wtf lol seriosuly Google why not get a big order of them

they must've underestimated em I guess ... much better than previous years but still room for improvement.

this case and making the gold version available outside Japan are two things they underestimated IMO

Indyrobb

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I got it 50% off during the Bf or Cm sales, and put it on 2 days ago. It does look awesome, however I'm finding it to be slippery. I dropped it last night, but thank God it was onto a pile of laundry... I knew there was a reason I waited on those whites!

I had a Ringke on it, I love the feel of it, but omg the edges are sharp and I can't be on the phone long.

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I got it 50% off during the Bf or Cm sales, and put it on 2 days ago. It does look awesome, however I'm finding it to be slippery. I dropped it last night, but thank God it was onto a pile of laundry... I knew there was a reason I waited on those whites!

I had a Ringke on it, I love the feel of it, but omg the edges are sharp and I can't be on the phone long.

lol, no worse feeling than dropping a brand new phone. this is my 2nd microfiber case as I ordered one for a friend for Christmas and figured I'd grab another as a backup. I also have the Spigen thin, but play Clash of Clans sometimes for an hour straight and love the feel of it. The Spigen definitely offers more grip though.

Some people had reported the microfiber being slightly loose and not able to take a screenshot and/or issues with the power button (as the previous poster also eluded to). I had neither of those problems so I'm hoping for the same results with this one too. Arrives Tuesday.

SeanJamesWright

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I have Google's official 6P case in Carbon however, I seen a video on YouTube of the Adopted clear Frost case and I prefer it as you can see the nexus branding and the visor at the top. Looks cool, fits great and feels good in hand.

Indyrobb

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
It sucks taking a screen shot with micofobre case

Are you guys trying to do the screen shots with your left hand or with your right? I just took several with this cover and didn't have a problem with my right hand.

quorky

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Looks awesome but a bit pricey. Wish there was a place I could actually check it out in person.

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Looks awesome but a bit pricey. Wish there was a place I could actually check it out in person.

yeah it's definitely on the pricey side and as far as value I'd prefer the Spigen. It is one of a kind though and if it's being held for any prolonged amount of time, the comfort is unmatched IMO. While gaming or watching video it's the most comfortable case I've ever used which made the price worth it for me.

jaleelhamid

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Are you guys trying to do the screen shots with your left hand or with your right? I just took several with this cover and didn't have a problem with my right hand.

Both lol its like when I try the volume bar comes up at the top

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair