Earbuds for Nexus 6P

Major Problem

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Hey All;
I have a Nexus 6P ordered and on the way.
I wondered if anyone could offer me any suggestions as to earbuds that would work with the 6P and have similar capabilities to what the Apple EarPods have with iPhones.
Meaning volume up/down, pause, microphone.
If not all of those things at least volume up/down that works with the 6P.
Anyone know of something that would work for me (relatively new to Android BTW)?
Thanks.

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I stocked up on Samsung oem buds that come with the S6/Note 5. They're available separately on eBay for cheap.

Posted via the Android Central App

RG129

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Amazon earbuds that came with the Fire phone work well. They sell them on Amazon for about half the price of Apple EarPods I believe.

maverick7526

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Whatever ear buds you get see if you can get comply foam tips. They work amazingly well, a lil pricey for what they are, but I can't have a pair of ear buds without them now. If you do a lot of working out, I suggest the bluebuds X. Either ver (1or 2), both are great.

Posted via the Android Central App

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Just as a heads up, I have personally had a lot of issues with Bluetooth headphones. Apparently there are some issues with Bluetooth in marshmallow (from what I've read on xda and other sites). But with BT headphones the sound cuts in and out very frequently.

maverick7526

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Not with the bluebuds X. They are solid bluetooth buds. I've been using them on my Nexus 6 for running, since I can't find the right case yet for the 6p to go running with, and it never cuts out even while running. My nexus 6 has been on M since the factory images came out. They are rock solid too with the 6p, but I usually just wear them around the house if it's tethered to the 6p.

renegad3

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey All;
I have a Nexus 6P ordered and on the way.
I wondered if anyone could offer me any suggestions as to earbuds that would work with the 6P and have similar capabilities to what the Apple EarPods have with iPhones.
Meaning volume up/down, pause, microphone.
If not all of those things at least volume up/down that works with the 6P.
Anyone know of something that would work for me (relatively new to Android BTW)?
Thanks.

These will do the trick...

Huawei Soar Hybrid Stereo Earphones