Honestly, I don't mind charging the phone at a slower rate, since I mostly charge my phones at home. Please note that I don't mean a snail's pace, but just fast enough. I figure constantly fast charging it isn't a great idea and would only be better for the phone to charge it a bit slower for the long run, and I don't want to damage the phone in any way. I do have a compliant Belkin C to A cable I ordered off Amazon to use with it. Examples appreciated.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-06-2015 03:12 PM
    I think if you are mostly charging at home then the charger that came with the device or the supplied USB Type A to C cable will be all you need. I am pretty sure they put a lot of thought and testing into these devices and cables and fast charging should not be an issue damaging your phone. The safest bet if you want an extra cable is to buy one like which came with the device.
    12-06-2015 03:26 PM
    I like the Monoprice 4-port wall charger.

4 Port USB Wall Charger 4.2A for Apple® and Android™ - Black - Monoprice.com

It has two ports for Apple devices, and two for non-Apple devices. All ports are the USB Type-A socket.

I use the non-Apple ports with a A-C cable to charge my 5X and it works fine - it should work great for the 6P as well. My phone says "Charging" rather than "Charging Rapidly" with this charger.
    anon(5506951) likes this.
    12-06-2015 04:14 PM