AC: The Nexus 6P proves Huawei can build a truly great phone.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
When the 6p was announced earlier this year, I swore I would never get a Huawei product. Typical closed minded thinking, just because of the strange name and no prior knowledge of the company.

Having never missed a nexus from the galaxy nexus, and all the rave reviews, I had to get one. This is a major upgrade from the n6. Yep, hooway did a great job. Now if Google decides to partner with Ziaomi, Oppo, ZTE, Meizu, One Plus, etc, I'll be ok with it. MUST get a nexus every year!

6p 👌

6stringriffs

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Big problem with this phone (and I like it too): I think it was a mistake locating the volume and power buttons where they are. That spot on the side of the phone is where my thumb would tend to be (or fingers if held it on my left hand). I imagine this is the same for most people. Bad mistake. In a couple of years I will look into getting a Motorola phone where buttons are on the back (carrier-free of course). Big ergonomic mistake!

vzwuser76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
In a couple of years I will look into getting a Motorola phone where buttons are on the back (carrier-free of course). Big ergonomic mistake!

Are you sure you're not thinking of LG? They're the only ones with buttons on the back currently, and I haven't heard any rumors that Motorola is planning to go that route either.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar