03-30-2016 02:02 PM
93 1234
tools
    Front right pocket, unless I have a jacket or a hoodie. In that case, it goes in the jacket or hoodie pocket.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-10-2015 01:22 AM
    I carry mine in a neoprene pouch clipped to my belt. It protects it really well and keeps it dry. I work outside for a living and if I put it in any of my pockets it would get crushed or smashed when I'm carrying heavy objects and climbing all over the place.

Posted via Android Central App from a Nexus 6P or the amazing Nexus 10
    I'd be interested in something like this. Any specific brand? Thanks
    12-10-2015 06:20 AM
    I'm right handed and always use the front left pocket myself. I also hold the phone and unlock it with my left hand. I'll use my right hand to dial and activate apps and whatnot, although, if I'm doing something else with my right hand, I have no problems using the phone exclusively left-handed. No idea why its easier for me, as a righty, to use my phone with my left hand, but there's probably some obscure scientific reason behind it.
    Same here.
    12-10-2015 09:16 AM
    Thank you to everyone for your answers. Looks like most carry in their pockets. Guess my fear of breaking the phone in my pocket isn’t warranted. This is going to take getting used too!
    12-10-2015 10:47 AM
    Thank you to everyone for your answers. Looks like most carry in their pockets. Guess my fear of breaking the phone in my pocket isn’t warranted. This is going to take getting used too!
    I always carry with the screen against my leg, never facing out. That way, if I should lean against or bump into something, I am far less likely to crack the screen.
    anon(5862363) likes this.
    12-10-2015 10:49 AM
    Inside my backpack
    12-10-2015 11:26 AM
    Naked, in the front pants pocket, just like almost every other phone I've ever used
    12-10-2015 11:34 AM
    I'm right handed and always use the front left pocket myself. I also hold the phone and unlock it with my left hand. I'll use my right hand to dial and activate apps and whatnot, although, if I'm doing something else with my right hand, I have no problems using the phone exclusively left-handed. No idea why its easier for me, as a righty, to use my phone with my left hand, but there's probably some obscure scientific reason behind it.
    Same here, at work I actually keep my phone in my shirt pocket, I wear a company polo that has a left side breast pocket. Not at work I usually put it in my front or back left pocket depending on what else I'm carrying.
    12-10-2015 11:34 AM
    I do this exact same thing. I think its because with android the back button is on the left. Perhaps if I was using a Samsung I would start putting in my right front pocket.
    12-10-2015 11:47 AM
    Always in a shirt or jacket pocket.
    Never in a back pants pocket.

I have always used a Seidio Surface case and holster combo ever since the HTC EVO 4G.
    I saw a post where someone was using a Seidio holster for an iPhone 6 for the 6P.

Seidio is not the company it once was, where customer service was important.
    Now, they just take your money and sell you what they have.
    12-10-2015 12:39 PM
    Pocket, naked, and loving it
    12-10-2015 02:17 PM
    In my wife's back pocket... For obvious reasons.
    12-10-2015 03:15 PM
    Fits best in a deep pocket (like my jacket) but unless you are wearing skinny jeans, it fits fine in normal pants pockets.
    12-10-2015 03:33 PM
    Right front pocket, with my wallet. My left front has my car keys so there's no way my phone is going there. I put my Moto X 2013 in the same pocket, somehow the 6P feels SMALLER.
    Ive got my phone and chapstick in the left pocked and wallet and keys in the right.

There we go, lets just see what everyone keeps in what pockets
    12-10-2015 04:17 PM
    Front left pocket. No case or protector and the phone still looks scratch free.
    12-10-2015 04:54 PM
    Hahahahahahaha!!

EDIT: Quick reply fail. I replied to the fanny pack response.
    anon(5862363) likes this.
    12-10-2015 05:52 PM
    Same way I do it. By the way, the obscure scientific reason in my case is that I'm 'right handed' but 'left dominant'. What that means is that I'm a lefty but my parents forced me to use my right hand for everything, and as a result, in addition to being ambidextrous, I can't throw a ball well!
    12-10-2015 06:53 PM
    Am I the only person to never have carried my phone in my pocket? (OK, once) I just can't stand it there. I always use holster/leather pouch and clip it to my belt/pants. Or I just carry it in my hand.
    Evilnut and jims52 like this.
    12-10-2015 07:57 PM
    Am I the only person to never have carried my phone in my pocket? (OK, once) I just can't stand it there. I always use holster/leather pouch and clip it to my belt/pants. Or I just carry it in my hand.
    I used to do that with a sidekick, but I seem like the only person who carries it in my back pocket. I can't stand having my phone in the front pocket, that's where my wallet and keys go.

12-10-2015 08:44 PM
    Front left pocket or suit coat pocket. Adopted gel case.

12-10-2015 10:42 PM
    Lol.

I used to use holsters back when phones were bulkier, like my Motorola Startac* flipphone, and impractical for the pocket. But since phones became flat, relatively thin, slabs, it's been front pocket all the way.

* Gosh, I totally forgot about that Startac until just now. I'll have to add it to my list.
    12-11-2015 05:32 AM
    Either top left shirt pocket, or front left pants pocket.
    12-11-2015 06:49 AM
    12-11-2015 08:31 AM
    It takes two hands to handle a whopper!
    12-11-2015 08:49 AM
    I use a iRing on my case

How do you carry the 6P?-iring.jpg
    12-11-2015 10:15 AM
93 1234