03-30-2016 02:02 PM
93 1234
tools
    Front left pocket. I have rather normal jeans, not skinny jeans, and I admit to being cautious about how I bend over and sit down. Maybe this is because I had the Nexus 4 for three years and this phone is so much taller. Much easier when using looser dress/work pants.
    Love this phone.
    12-11-2015 11:09 AM
    in my front pocket, back pocket or suit jacket pocket. depending on what else i have on me and if I'm sitting down.

i have always had an aversion to belt holsters, they just look terrible and i really don't see the advantage to being in my pocket. I'm almost always wearing pants at work, so my pocket is just as easily accessible as a belt clip wold be.

i don't wear crazy skinny clothes, but pretty much everything i own is fitted and i haven't had an issue with any phone with a similar size to the 6p yet. the only time i have any kind of issue is in the back pocket of shorts, they aren't cut as deep as pants/jeans pockets so the phone sticks out more than i'm really comfortable with.
    12-11-2015 11:15 AM
    Lefties rule the world.
    12-11-2015 11:55 AM
    I am righty and use the left front pocket because the wallet is in the right pocket. Also, I use my left hand to do the holding of the phone and 1 hand operation. I use the right hand on the screen for 2 hand operation. I think part of this is because of sports when I grew up. Even though I'm right handed, you use your baseball glove on your left hand. So it's used to catching and holding. And in basketball, you dribble and shoot with both hands at times. Again, it makes for a strong weak hand of that makes sense. And now having an office job, I type everyday and know how to type properly as I was taught correctly in high school. So having desk jobs for 15+ years has kept my weak hand strong as well.
    12-11-2015 12:26 PM
    In my pocket.
    12-11-2015 12:52 PM
    I set vibrate to HIGH and put in my left front pocket.

Sorry, I just had to be different
    12-11-2015 02:44 PM
    I am righty and use the left front pocket because the wallet is in the right pocket. Also, I use my left hand to do the holding of the phone and 1 hand operation. I use the right hand on the screen for 2 hand operation. I think part of this is because of sports when I grew up. Even though I'm right handed, you use your baseball glove on your left hand. So it's used to catching and holding. And in basketball, you dribble and shoot with both hands at times. Again, it makes for a strong weak hand of that makes sense. And now having an office job, I type everyday and know how to type properly as I was taught correctly in high school. So having desk jobs for 15+ years has kept my weak hand strong as well.
    Please, give us more details. Do you bat right handed?
    12-11-2015 02:45 PM
    I'm a leftie and put the phone in the front-right pocket. I put my keys and chapstick in my front-left.
    12-11-2015 04:26 PM
    I'm glad being right handed and putting the phone in the left front pocket is common, I thought I was weird. I used to be a belt holster man, but my lovely wife hates them so I am not allowed to use them so...front left pocket. My Nexus 6P is currently under the Christmas tree, can't wait to open it
    Sniper2075 likes this.
    12-11-2015 05:42 PM
    I have mine in a case and it usually stays in my shirt pocket
    12-11-2015 06:45 PM
    in a pocket ...
    12-12-2015 07:02 AM
    For guys, it has to do more with how comfortably you feel carrying it and based on your preference. I use loose pants, Nike long, which tend to have wide pockets. I carry my device in my pocket. For those who use jeans, the majority tend to use holsters on belts. Just a matter of preference. Ladies tend to carry on pockets or purse.

The most important thing here is to Always protect your device with any case / cover you like.
    12-13-2015 06:52 AM
    I have a sword scabbard with a built in smartphone holder for quick access when I'm hunting Orcs. Found it on Amazon
    blacktalon likes this.
    12-13-2015 11:12 AM
    In the Speck case, in a Bag Base XL phone pouch with a strap around my neck, or in the pouch, and in my backpack /purse.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-13-2015 12:52 PM
    For guys, it has to do more with how comfortably you feel carrying it and based on your preference. I use loose pants, Nike long, which tend to have wide pockets. I carry my device in my pocket. For those who use jeans, the majority tend to use holsters on belts. Just a matter of preference. Ladies tend to carry on pockets or purse.

The most important thing here is to Always protect your device with any case / cover you like.
    Umm, excuse me, but I wear jeans probably 330 out of 365 days per year and my phone is always in my left front pocket. Levi's 501's and 505's mostly, and definitely not loose (but not skin tight, either).
    12-13-2015 04:48 PM

Pocket for me. I have a holster though , only if I'm wearing a belt. Never a choice to put in purse. Never have and never will....for Note 5.

Just realized this is a 6P thread.
    12-13-2015 05:00 PM
    "Ripoffs" holster for the Nexus 6p..Perfect if you work outdoors in construction, police, or just deliver the mail
    12-13-2015 05:50 PM
    Umm, excuse me, but I wear jeans probably 330 out of 365 days per year and my phone is always in my left front pocket. Levi's 501's and 505's mostly, and definitely not loose (but not skin tight, either).
    Same here. I don't wear sissy jeans.
    12-14-2015 12:10 PM
    **** Naked in front right pocket ;-)

Posted via Nexus 128GB Beast
    12-14-2015 08:14 PM
    Front pocket in pants or jeans and if I have a jacket on usually on the inside pocket... Playing it close to the vest.
    12-15-2015 08:01 AM
    That's why I said majority. I didn't say all.
    12-15-2015 02:32 PM
    That's why I said majority. I didn't say all.
    Well, I think even "the majority" is a bit of an overstatement. Truth is, I rarely see anyone using a holster/beltclip.
    12-15-2015 07:58 PM
    In my hands.
    12-16-2015 07:59 AM
    I used to be a belt holster man, but my lovely wife hates them so I am not allowed to use them so...front left pocket.
    Hmm. Maybe 6.0.2 will have a whip crack emoji...

😅

Sent from the Comm Center of the Ingata
    12-16-2015 08:53 AM
    Got a holster. I feel like my belt is going to yell at me every time I get up to walk.
    12-16-2015 10:41 AM
93 1234