How do you carry the 6P?

dyastrab

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm coming from a Moto X 2013 which I used to carry in a holster. The Moto X was a much smaller phone and I loved being able to quickly access it with one hand and then get it back into the holster. Given the size of the 6P (mine is coming tomorrow) I'm a little in the dark.How is everyone carrying their phones? Holster, pocket, levitation?

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Yeah! Let's here it for the lefties!

I'm actually right handed but had always kept my phone in my left pocket. I'd pull it out and switch it to my right hand. I'm not sure why, but I just did.

However, when I switched to the 6P, I've now always kept it my right pocket.

Trigati

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Front right pocket. It is the phone pocket.

Nope, front left pocket :p

Yeah! Let's here it for the lefties!

I'm actually right handed but had always kept my phone in my left pocket. I'd pull it out and switch it to my right hand. I'm not sure why, but I just did.

However, when I switched to the 6P, I've now always kept it my right pocket.

I'm right handed and always use the front left pocket myself. I also hold the phone and unlock it with my left hand. I'll use my right hand to dial and activate apps and whatnot, although, if I'm doing something else with my right hand, I have no problems using the phone exclusively left-handed. No idea why its easier for me, as a righty, to use my phone with my left hand, but there's probably some obscure scientific reason behind it.

kmcochran

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm right handed and always use the front left pocket myself. I also hold the phone and unlock it with my left hand. I'll use my right hand to dial and activate apps and whatnot, although, if I'm doing something else with my right hand, I have no problems using the phone exclusively left-handed. No idea why its easier for me, as a righty, to use my phone with my left hand, but there's probably some obscure scientific reason behind it.

I'm a righty and use my phone exactly as you describe, mainly holding it with my left hand and then tapping and swiping it with my right.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Right front pocket, with my wallet. My left front has my car keys so there's no way my phone is going there. I put my Moto X 2013 in the same pocket, somehow the 6P feels SMALLER.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01