6.0.1 update seems to have made my Car Bluetooth problem worse ?!?

tibbytib

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Didn't fix mine either. I have a 2014 Hyundai Veloster R Spec. Using a Nexus 6P. Same problem I was having with marshmellow 6.0 : Phone connects and SOMETIMES takes the call through the car, but sometimes kicks it back out to the phone. When this happens, I have to scramble to get my phone and navigate menus trying to activate the speakerphone. Not a safe situation while on the road. Not happy. My Note 3 had no problems. I love the 6P otherwise.

PLEASE GET THIS FIXED ANDROID!

Oh, I tried to leave feed back on androids source page as well thinking developers would definitey see it there and it wont let me. Anyone know how to do this?

codyfred85

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm having bluetooth issues as well. Audio studders. I've tested it in Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora, and NFL live streaming. It was fine earlier this week before the update came through. I've also made sure to clear all devices linked on my car, repair, and make sure no other bluetooth devices were connected to my phone. It's very annoying as I drive a lot for work.

codyfred85

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I just booted into safe mode. Everything was fine. This leads me to believe it's an app but I'm not sure which. I uninstalled all that I've downloaded in the last week and the issue continues.

Ballistic Bubble

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
I tried everything that was suggested and it did not work. I tried the last thing which could possibly solve my problem... yes you have guessed, a factory reset of of the phone and BINGO.

I re-connected to my bluetooth and transmitted data without a glitch.

jeffreydare

May 6, 2016
Visit site
Hi,
Even I am not able to find the clear data on bluetooth or Google connectivity service. Can you please help me in finding where i this settings.

I am also having the same issue as yours.

Jeffrey

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
I think google connectivity services app has been discontinued by Google. Reason it's not under Apps anymore. It really doesn't exist anymore.

sage789

May 9, 2016
Visit site
Here's how I found "Clear data" and "Clear cache" for Bluetooth on my LG G4 (Android 6.0, U.S.):

Under Settings, switch to List View. Scroll down to the Device section and click on "Memory". Touch the area that says "Memory used by apps". Find "Bluetooth" in the list and click on it. To the far right across from where it says Bluetooth is a circle with an "i" in it. Click this. Touch the line that says "Storage". You should see "Clear data" and "Clear cache" buttons. Don't know if it helps me yet, just cleared them myself.

There's probably an easier way, but this is how I got to it. I have had Bluetooth audio problems (low quality/ dropouts) in 2 different vehicles. I think it may be related to searching for cellular networks as I drive, but I don't know. I don't use any other Bluetooth devices with it.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Hehehe found Google Connectivity Services under memory and cleared data. Lets see if this resolves my bluetooth car issue tomorrow.

sage789

May 9, 2016
Visit site
Unfortunately, clearing the data/cache did not help at all. I am back to plugging in directly from my headphone out to the car head unit. No problems with music this way, just an extra cord to deal with.

Enserfud

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
I read another forum and found a workaround that seems to work for me.:)
Unpair phone and car.
Pair again, but when asked to sync or access the contacts and/or anything else, hit "NOOOO".
Seem that the disconnect occures when the phone tries to send the data from the contact list (or vice versa).

SupermanJon707

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
A W E S O M E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T H A N K Y O U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I have only tried it for a couple minutes but that's more than it has held a call in the past. This worked!

Thanks for bringing that to this forum!

Yeah with Google Now I don't need my car having access to contacts etc because I can just say the command and name and it calls it :D yay

Posted via the awesome Nexus 6P 111GB on T-Mobile :3

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Ugh. I placed a long call. About 5 minutes in, it dropped the call back to the phone for about 10 seconds then tossed it back to the car. That was weird but better than before where it just dropped the call every 20 seconds. I'll have to see if this fix holds up.

<fingers crossed>

FYI - I have a 2010 VW so it's old.

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Bad news.... it dropped several more calls. The only difference now is that I can go 2-3 minutes into a call before it disconnects. I decided to permanently disconnected my car again. Back to square one.

:(

Tukulcha

Oct 12, 2016
Visit site
Hi Guys i have an Elephone p9000 i cannot installa google connectivity services and i have issues with bluetooth : it connect to my Intellink System by Oper ( who support Android Auto ) but when i try to do a phonecall it doesn't work ...Help me please :(

Daniele

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey