Not exactly the best construction?

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
I've noticed that the front glass around the speakers and top and bottom bezel areas are slightly warped. When looking at a reflection it resembles a fun house mirror. Does the same thing in the bottom quarter of the screen. Afraid it may be tension, which would make the glass easier to break. Anyone have the same issue?

For comparison my Nexus 6 glass is perfection all around. Giving me a a feeling of better build quality.

Posted via the Android Central App

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed that the front glass around the speakers and top and bottom bezel areas are slightly warped. When looking at a reflection it resembles a fun house mirror. Does the same thing in the bottom quarter of the screen. Afraid it may be tension, which would make the glass easier to break. Anyone have the same issue?

For comparison my Nexus 6 glass is perfection all around. Giving me a a feeling of better build quality.

that sucks. definitely a defective device that'll unfortunately have to be returned. i haven't heard anyone mention anything about poor quality on the screen so it's just yours.

Emperor

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site

Return that unit ASAP. I know several Nexus 6P and 5X users and none of us are experiencing that issue.

Posted via Nexus 128GB Beast

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
I find it hard to believe that I have the only 6p with wavy reflection issues/concerns around the speaker areas. I will say with closer inspection of my 6 it too has some reflection warping, just almost unnoticeable.