Battery HD (check it out)

Lefank

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I hate the small built in battery number in the notification menu. I like to know exactly how much juice I have left and it's hard to read. I downloaded "battery hd" and love the options with this app. It not only gives a big number in the notification but allows for alerts when charging so you know when your battery is fully charged plus a lot of other options like battery stats and temperature. There is no hit on battery life either. I highly recommend it! Just an FYI...

Lefank

DX9

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
I like it. I just hate the fact that it's always in my notification drawer when I swipe down.

Lefank

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Yeah but I like that because I have it set to show me battery temp and how long it's been off the charger.

Lefank

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I did not like the built in percentage indicator either - tiny!

This one seems pretty good! I'm going to try it for a while.

I like to support developers and usually pay for apps if I end up using it... But $4.24 for a battery app... Ouch.

Thanks for sharing!

DJ Sandman

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
The 6p percentage icon is not only hard to see, but it was harder to find - smh. I use DU Battery Saver. Decent icon and really good "Saver" features.

Lefank

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Yes there are lots of options actually.
. Check it out! Mine makes a sound and then a voice comes on and says "your battery is charged"

Lefank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21