Vinyl Skins (dbrand & Slickwraps) Gallery

anon(7894762)

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone, I'm thinking about buying a skin from dbrand or slickwraps but I'm having trouble deciding what texture/style I want. Using the website to visualize it is somewhat helpful, but what I'd really like to see are user submitted photos of all the different skins.

I've searched but didn't see a thread liked this so if there is, kindly direct me to it and we'll let this thread die.

If you have any kind of skin on your phone, please submit a photo below so we can have a gallery of user images that will help others like me decide which skin to go with.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
This is the dbrand white carbon fiber with colored x. I didn't have a hair dryer that is recommended for installation. It went ok, I rubbed the hell on the edges with the included micro fiber cloth. The lettering was tedious to put on, you need a blade just to release the letters from the backing, they are tiny.

It's covered with a clear tpu case to protect the edges and letters. The case barely fits, it's ok though. If you put on the side skins a case will never fit. GL

IMG_20150101_070151_zpsy1pcvcl9.jpg

6p 👌

PhiPsi32

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I basically did the same thing. Matte white back/gold lettering with multicolor "X", and black carbon visor (DGtle clear TPU case)

Hair dryer really helps . . .

RTD212

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
STAY AWAY FROM SLICKWRAPS! I bought two and neither one came with instructions. I had to just wing it in order to get it on and it wasn't aligned properly. Needless to say, when I peeled it off to realign it, it ripped! They also advertise that they can be reused which as a huge LIE. I emailed them to get a new one and they wanted me to pay to get a new one. I beyond dissatisfied and could not recommend the company to anyone!!

Posted via the Android Central App

RTD212

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
No such issue with Dbrand. They provide a reasonably good installation video.

Yeah they do.. I didn't expect a video since the 6p was new but at least written directions. What's funny is that both packages said there were instructions included and there were none. What really made me mad was the way they made me feel as if it was my fault!

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11