best tempered glass screen protectors?

victoryrules8

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
Looking for the best overall tempered glass screen protectors . I've purchased the spigen tempered glass which is right on par with zagg however the top part next to the speaker does not wanna stick. I've tried two of them now and same thing. I have a intelliarmor on order right now as well as a tech armor. I will report on both once I've tried them. It may be awhile but I can at least open the packages and report on quality. You just kinds know after holding the glass if its quality or crap. Anyone have any other good quality ones they wanna report on? Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the intelliARMOR case friendly one and I love it so far.

Nexus Six P

Attachments

• 20151219154217.jpg
    20151219154217.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 185

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
IntelliArmor worked great for me. I did have trouble with the first one I got because one of the corners wouldn't stick down. The second one went on much better but there is an very, very tiny section of one corner that is a little foggy like it's not sticking. I can barely tell. It's been fine ever since.

vzwuser76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Another vote for Intelliarmor. I always used to use the anti scratch 3 pack from Verizon, and I was impressed with how easy it went on, I thought it was going to be harder to install then a film protector.

angelbones1

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Not everybody has had the best of luck with any glass protectors due to corners not sticking, but my Yoozon has been great.

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Looking for the best overall tempered glass screen protectors . I've purchased the spigen tempered glass which is right on par with zagg however the top part next to the speaker does not wanna stick. I've tried two of them now and same thing. I have a intelliarmor on order right now as well as a tech armor. I will report on both once I've tried them. It may be awhile but I can at least open the packages and report on quality. You just kinds know after holding the glass if its quality or crap. Anyone have any other good quality ones they wanna report on? Thanks!

so strange how some people have a different experience with these screen protectors than others. my Spigen worked fine, but I ended up removing it after a couple weeks. that's how it usually goes for me, I just prefer the natural feel, albeit the higher risk or cracking it ... but hey, that's what Nexus Protect was for!!

Postoid

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm in the Yoozon group. First time I've ever had a perfect (no bubbles, lay-ups on the corners, or dust bunnies) install. Looks fantastic.

Trigati

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I've been using a Skinomi which went in perfectly. I also have an Orzly waiting for when the oleophobic coating wears off on this one. It's supposed one of the best. I do like Spigen products though.

Sent from the Comm Center of the Ingata

victoryrules8

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
I broke down and pulled the spigen one off and installed the intelli armor and its way nicer then spigen. Hands down best one so far. Fit is perfect and it is thin too

Ed Briggs

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Most people pay way to much for "brand name" gsp's. I bought a $6.99 gsp on ebay, (ezguardz) and it's been great. Paying more won't guarantee it will be perfect. It's hit or miss no matter how much you spend.

pfunnyjoy

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site

If you have trouble with sticking, try continuing to hold the part that doesn't want to stick down and massage it gently with the microfiber cloth for 10-20 minutes.

I had this issue in one corner of my husband's Nexus 6p with the Intelliarmor, but it did eventually stick, got a beautiful install and it hasn't lifted since nor looks like it would. Just a little extra patience needed!

FWIW, I didn't have the non-sticking issue with the Intelliarmor on my own Nexus 6p. So far, I've been very pleased with it.

PhyscoAssassinX

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I went for Spigen for the front and dbrand decals for the side and back. I tried off brand with my Sony Z3 and it was the worst, the front glass was all cracked within 3 months and the back glass cracked in the first month

DamienP

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
It all about the "I carez true glass" screen protector for me.

It comes with the best application kit you are going to find.

One nice big tab at top, and one at the bottom. I line em up perfect every time. No bubbles at all.

Stickers for removing old protector. Stickers for removing dust.

Wet wipe.

Shammy

Instructions

DamienP

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
Not everybody has had the best of luck with any glass protectors due to corners not sticking, but my Yoozon has been great.

The I carez true glass has a kit that lets you put it on perfectly every time, unless you driving while applying your screen protector your gonna get it perfect.

CHILLYWILL_95831

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Yoozon here. I bought two, but only needed one. So I'm sending the other back. It went on perfect and I'm using the nexus 6p case with the microfiber back. That case doesn't play well with glass screen protectors, but it's no problem for the Yoozon. The Yoozon sits far enough from the edge of the glass that it won't lift when the lip of the case slides in place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC