Do not disturb "until next alarm" mode disappeared?

Carraser23

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
This mode was extremely helpful and I used it just last night. Now it seems that the feature is completely gone! Can anyone else confirm this issue?

Posted via the Android Central App

Forest Dane

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
How bloody annoying is that. I was well chuffed (happy) when it came back and now it's disappeared without any obvious update

HailStorm26

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Yeah it's gone on my Nexus 6P too. And I've had mine completely turned off since last Sunday because I switched to my GS6 for a while. So mine wasn't even on until 10 minutes ago and it's gone. I'm also on 6.0.1 and I'm rooted. So definitely wasn't an update. Interesting. But I think "until you turn this phone off" is new isn't it? I don't remember that being there. Either way I never used till the alarm option but can see how it's helpful sleeping.

DX9

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Just a question. How does it disappear and then come back without an OS update from Google. Don't know if I missed something and noticed it back as well.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
it was a bug. it only affected the last week of 2015 (so far)

see here for reference.

The bug is back as of today. I was able to set it to disable at alarm but now I only have the two options of an hour (or what I set it) and indefinitely.

Seems this issue happens the last week of every month now. Or at least the last 2

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
The bug is back as of today. I was able to set it to disable at alarm but now I only have the two options of an hour (or what I set it) and indefinitely.

Seems this issue happens the last week of every month now. Or at least the last 2

very annoying. mine disappeared to. I actually use this feature so not happy to see it disappear again.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
very annoying. mine disappeared to. I actually use this feature so not happy to see it disappear again.

This does not instill faith in me in Google and the 6P. I'm supposed to be getting mine today and these glitches and annoyances that Google can't seem to fix really bother me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt