Bluetooth issue

elsworth1983

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I got my n6p on Xmas eve and I am so impressed with it but I have one issue & that is can't connect my Nexus to my after market Sony car stereo via bt when I scan for my stereo it dosnt show in the BT device list. Here is the steps I have taken and wonder if anyone knows of a work around for now.
1 manage-apps cleared bt app & rebooted
2 manage-apps cleard Google connectivity services & rebooted
3 factory reset my device
4 flashed a different kernel
5 removed my car battery for 5 mins to reset my stereo
6 I have a htc one m8 & m8s in the house and they connected fine.
I would like to know if there is something else I can try as my car stereo hasn't got cd function & I've always streamed my music until now.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Android Central

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Marshmallow has a myriad of Bluetooth issues especially with cars. If you search, you'll find threads on the topic. Some people have successful connections, some have partial connections and some have no connections. For me, my phone bluetooth completely failed using Marshmallow 6.0.0 - would connect and disconnect randomly. After the 6.0.1 update, I've had some normal calls but it's still cutting out randomly.

You've done all the workaround I know of. Maybe someone else has had success with something?

geochem81

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Is it marshmallow or the 6P?? There are a lot of known issues it seems, productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/nexus/Sot4_zgCh5M (i can't post actual links) but either way there needs to be some acknowledgement and a fix ASAP!!!

erezerez

Jan 1, 2016
Visit site
Samsung S5 disconnects from car (ford focus) - Solved
After lots of research and losts of trial the problem was sloved for me.
The reason was the charger that was plugged into the cigarretes lighter plug.
It generated interference that caused bluetooth connection to break.
Once I replaced it with another, the problem was sloved.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49