note 4 to 6p verizon sim

Seremedy

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
I still have a verizon edge contract with 350 remaining and just bought a 6p to switch my note 4 sim into my 6p. Would i be able to take my 6p into verizon and have them activate it with a nano sim and still pay on my note 4 ? Would i have to cut the micro to a nano? Could i call verizon and order a nano ?

Posted via the Android Central App

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Can you afford to pay of the $350 now? Do you want to keep your Note or sell it?

If you want to sell it, I would pay it off ASAP and sell it ASAP. Unlock it after you pay it off. A phone's value continuously plummets so the sooner you sell it, the better. Unfortunately, I think you are going to end up losing money but might as well cut your losses.

It's what I did. Paid off my LG G3, unlocked it, put it up on eBay. Lost money of course but the value was only going to drop each week.

FYI - I think some people say Swappa.com is better for selling a phone but I'm not sure.

If you want to keep your Note, ignore this post. :)

Seremedy

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Thanks, if i call verizon and ask for a nano sim how will that work ? I still have my note 4 till my 6P comes the 31st. Would i just pop that verizon sent nano in my 6P or is there a setup process? That wouldnt make sense because my note 4 would still have service from its sim

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I still have a verizon edge contract with 350 remaining and just bought a 6p to switch my note 4 sim into my 6p. Would i be able to take my 6p into verizon and have them activate it with a nano sim and still pay on my note 4 ? Would i have to cut the micro to a nano? Could i call verizon and order a nano ?

I bought this and cut mine:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4919302

It was super easy and took all of 5 minutes.

x1sspic

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I used exactly the same cutter that effreyj posted. I have a Note 4 on Verizon as well. Very easy. I actually did this a few days before I received the 6P. I cut it, sanded down the edges until it snapped perfectly into the nano-to-micro adapter, and put it back in the Note 4. When I received the 6p I popped in the cut micro sim from my note 4, and it worked right from the start.

Seremedy

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Thanks, my 6P comes in the 30th and i ordered a sim cutter which arrives the 30th. Ill do that, thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel