I have bought nexus 6P two days ago and have following issues.

1.) Unable to connect with AC wireless which I suppose is 5 Mhz one. It completely drops the routers wireless for a minute. I could see it in front of my eyes that my laptops wireless goes off as soon as try to connect. Tried few times and gave up.

2.) Sound quality of phone calls is quite low and fuzzy. I have tried it with headphone which sounds ok in the beginning but gets fuzzy again. After disconnecting headphones, quality sounds better for few seconds only.
    Calling on App like Skype, what's app and facebook is quite clear. Checked signal bar quite often and it shows full solid.

Not sure if these are problem with device or software. Other than that everything works fine but what is fun is call quality if quite low.

Should I get a replacement or wait for software updates.
    12-29-2015 06:41 PM
    Can someone reply to my above comments from Andriod world.
    Beside this 6P is terrible in taking motion picture, it completely spoiled my new year pics other still images...

I have exceeded 30 mins limit to return this phone because I wasn't sure if Rogers 15 days or max 30 mins(policy includes incoming and outgoing calls).

Really don't know why bought this phone...
    01-04-2016 12:30 PM
    I don't have an AC router, but if the computer is dropping also it sounds like the router is rebooting or at least restarting wireless services. Have you tried rebooting the router fully (power down, wait 30 seconds, power on)? I have N in my place and never noticed a problem.

Call quality hasn't been an issue for me, with one exception. If I'm using the phone to my ear (I generally use a BT headset), if I say something it sometimes cuts off what the other person is saying.
    01-04-2016 12:56 PM
    Reboot the router. I'm connect using AC to my router and I have no issues unless I have a bunch of stuff connected to it but I ended up creating guest networks for certain things around the house so not everything is connected to my 5GHZ and its now spread to 5 and 2.4ghz. It helped me a lot.

As for call quality, I don't have an issue. Does this happen all the time? What if you were outside? Could be a defective device. Might have to try to see if they can swap it out.

For the photo. What's wrong with the photo? Motion blur? Too low light? Noisy? With much info on that, we can't help. Could be the phone, could be user issues, could be anything.
    01-04-2016 01:02 PM
    What carrier do you have? If you are on Verizon you need to enable HD Voice, it's not enabled by default (at least it wasn't for me). Use the My Verizon app to enabled it (Manage Feature). The CDMA voice quality is terrible but the HD Voice quality is very good.
    01-04-2016 02:39 PM
    What carrier do you have? If you are on Verizon you need to enable HD Voice, it's not enabled by default (at least it wasn't for me). Use the My Verizon app to enabled it (Manage Feature). The CDMA voice quality is terrible but the HD Voice quality is very good.
    Rogers per the second reply.
    01-04-2016 03:19 PM
    Can someone reply to my above comments from Andriod world.
    Beside this 6P is terrible in taking motion picture, it completely spoiled my new year pics other still images...

I have exceeded 30 mins limit to return this phone because I wasn't sure if Rogers 15 days or max 30 mins(policy includes incoming and outgoing calls).

Really don't know why bought this phone...
    Yup, the poor video has been documented, even though most all the reviewers in love with the 6P seem to gloss right over that fact.
    01-04-2016 04:08 PM