Not sure if this question is better served elsewhere but since I'm using a 6P I'll ask it here.

I usually just listen to songs on a certain playlist, but lately I've been going into my library of over 3000 songs and picking one, which starts playing, and then going down my list and looking for songs I feel like listening to and adding them to queue.

Here is the problem, in the songs list, the menu icon (3 dots) on the song (that I want to add to queue) is so hard to touch accurately that I usually either end up either hitting the scroll or the song (that I'm trying to add to queue) starts playing.
    Also, sometimes even when I am successful in adding a song to the queue, Play Music will still go the the next song in the Library. Am I doing something wrong?

Is there a better way to set up a queue on the fly of certain songs that I'm in the mood to listen to?

OR is there a better music player app, without a monthly fee, that will access my songs in the Google cloud and let me set up a queue list?

Thanks
    01-03-2016 10:08 AM