So I have noticed there is no way to close out of a game that plays in landscape mode on this phone, no home button is accessible or visible, I am sure I am missing something, Please help.. Thanks
    01-13-2016 07:10 PM
    That's simple just swipe either from the bottom or the side to bring up the onscreen buttons. Nothing to worry about, some apps take advantage of the full screen which auto hide the navigation keys that can be easily brought up by swiping

Posted via the Android Central App on my Frost Nexus 6P
    01-13-2016 07:15 PM
    I got it , So you drag your finger from the top and then click on another card that is there to open it ,, then you can slide your game closed,, Kinda of a pain but I can live with it
    01-13-2016 07:17 PM
    I got it , So you drag your finger from the top and then click on another card that is there to open it ,, then you can slide your game closed,, Kinda of a pain but I can live with it
    No. You can slide from basically any side of the screen, and it brings up the virtual buttons. Bottom, top, etc. That's all you have to do.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-13-2016 09:32 PM
    This is definitely not a pain when it comes to video watching. It's the only way to view the video in its full screen, full aspect ratio. Hiding the buttons in that case is very very good.

Trust me, it'll grow on you.
    01-14-2016 01:35 AM
    Yeah... it might not be the most intuitive or elegant way to get your nav bar back, but having the immersive mode option makes things soooo much better. Particularly watching videos.
    01-14-2016 10:11 AM