no notification shows on icon

vivekman08

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
I have Nexus 6P , i am not getting notification mark on app icon, i have to open all app to see the latest in coming notifications, how can i enable the notifications of apps icon on home screen.

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I have Nexus 6P , i am not getting notification mark on app icon, i have to open all app to see the latest in coming notifications, how can i enable the notifications of apps icon on home screen.

do you have your settings for the particular app to show through notifications? also, is there a specific app that's giving you the issue, or are you not getting any notifications at all?

vivekman08

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
i am not getting any notifications at all apps, i have checked all settings , but still i did not get any notification sign on apps icon on the home screen.

PublicImageLtd

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
i am not getting any notifications at all apps, i have checked all settings , but still i did not get any notification sign on apps icon on the home screen.

Do the same as myself add another mailbox via yahoo mail. I added Gmail. Now I get notification for Gmail via Yahoo Mail. Works perfect until they fix it.

Posted via the Android Central App

maverick7526

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

This isn't touchwiz, stock Android does not to notification badges on icons. If you get a notification it will show up in the notification shade. You would have to download apps for that.

Posted via the Android Central App

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site

I'm not sure why not. What phone are you coming from, cause the notifications on a Nexus are a lot different than any other OEM. You'll see them in the notification shade on your 6p. If you want something more detailed, you'll have to install an app. If you use gmail and your notifications aren't coming through (which has been an issue that Google is aware of) install mymail, blue mail, or another 3rd party email client (mymail is an amazing email client, a top 5 app IMO) and see if that works.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante