I have the Nexus 6P and lately I've noticed that I haven't been able to add an individual bookmark to my homescreen. I'm able to slide the single bookmark widget to an open screen, but when it opens chrome to show the bookmarks to choose from, the page is just blank. Does anyone have any ideas on a fix for this? I'm hoping I don't have to do a factory reset. I'm running the latest version of Android and I've tried rebooting/resetting my phone.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-21-2016 01:31 PM
    I have the Nexus 6P and lately I've noticed that I haven't been able to add an individual bookmark to my homescreen. I'm able to slide the single bookmark widget to an open screen, but when it opens chrome to show the bookmarks to choose from, the page is just blank. Does anyone have any ideas on a fix for this? I'm hoping I don't have to do a factory reset. I'm running the latest version of Android and I've tried rebooting/resetting my phone.

This is the screen I get

01-21-2016 01:36 PM
    Grrr sorry for repeat posts guys

Attached Thumbnails I need help with widgets!-2039609187.jpg  
    01-21-2016 01:39 PM

I had the same issue the other day. May be a bug with Chrome or something.
    As an alternative, once you are on the webpage that you have bookmarked, just hit the 3 dots on top right and select add to home screen and it will automatically create your bookmark...

01-21-2016 02:52 PM
    I had the same issue the other day. May be a bug with Chrome or something.
    As an alternative, once you are on the webpage that you have bookmarked, just hit the 3 dots on top right and select add to home screen and it will automatically create your bookmark...

Awesome tip my friend, Thankyou so much!

01-21-2016 10:23 PM