Can I get some help organizing my contacts?

goldieabroad

Jan 22, 2016
Visit site
Organising Contacts

I have just bought a new 6p and have moved things over from my galaxy s4. My contact list is huge! I am trying to get it to only display contacts with numbers only like I was able to do on the S4 which is proving impossible. Is there a way to do this? If not I would like to delete all my contacts and restore things manually without syncing to the web. But there is no select all in the contacts options menu. Any help would be great.

Also a little side note. is there a way to get the fixed menu option button on the phone rather than the button on the right that shows all the tabs. I hate looking for the settings button in every window. Thanks

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Re: Organising Contacts

I not sure of any way to change the display of your contacts. Maybe try a different contacts or dialer app?

As for the menu button, there is no way to have persistent menu button...even on modern Samsung phones. That legacy menu button went the way of the dodo.

Posted via the Android Central App

Sullie714

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Re: Organising Contacts

You may want to log into your account on a computer and adjust the contacts there. You should have many more options available to you, like deleting multiples and merging duplicates etc.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney