What's the next phone after the Nexus 6p?

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey all,

I've had. You LG v10 for almost a month now, and it's the best phone I've ever, ever owned.

However, I also want a Nexus 6p.... But I was thinking and perhaps I should wait until the NEXT phone that follows the 6p.

Are there any confirmed nexus phones in the works?

Posted via stuff.

Mikey D_PhD

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
New nexus phones are typically released in September/October. No confirmation on manufacturer as of yet. Lots of speculation, though.

angelbones1

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Having myself gotten the 6p and my wife the V10, we find that both phones are great. You can't go wrong with this generation. Now, having come from an LG G2, there were certain things I missed when I made the move. I was considering waiting for the LG G5, which comes out in the next month or two. I figured it was going to have everything the G4 has in addition to things the 6p has. From the very preliminary reports I've seen, I'm glad I didn't wait as I'm very happy with the Nexus. For example, one thing I missed were the back buttons, but it appears they are not going to do that on the G5. I bring up this phone mainly because it appears you're looking for the next big thing, but it may turn out to be not exactly what you want. I say if you like your phone stay with it. Although coming from a household that has one of each, you can't go wrong with either since both phones have their pros and cons and I suspect the next Nexus will also have its pros and cons.

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Having myself gotten the 6p and my wife the V10, we find that both phones are great. You can't go wrong with this generation. Now, having come from an LG G2, there were certain things I missed when I made the move. I was considering waiting for the LG G5, which comes out in the next month or two. I figured it was going to have everything the G4 has in addition to things the 6p has. From the very preliminary reports I've seen, I'm glad I didn't wait as I'm very happy with the Nexus. For example, one thing I missed were the back buttons, but it appears they are not going to do that on the G5. I bring up this phone mainly because it appears you're looking for the next big thing, but it may turn out to be not exactly what you want. I say if you like your phone stay with it. Although coming from a household that has one of each, you can't go wrong with either since both phones have their pros and cons and I suspect the next Nexus will also have its pros and cons.

Thanks for the reassurance!

Posted via stuff.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Don't worry about waiting. The 6p has been out for 3 months and it won't be for another 9 months before the next one comes out. But look at the Nexus 6, over a year old and it still compares to the 6P.

Pirate Arr

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Go ahead and get the 6P. We are months away from the unveiling of its successor including who will built it to begin with. Still relatively new for Smartphones these days. You won't regret it. Hopefully Huawei continues building it

Posted via the Android Central App on my Frost Nexus 6P

d4691

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Don't worry about waiting. The 6p has been out for 3 months and it won't be for another 9 months before the next one comes out. But look at the Nexus 6, over a year old and it still compares to the 6P.

^^ this is why I went ahead and picked one up. Won't be switching (hopefully) for at least 9 more months.

maverick7526

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping Huawei makes the next nexus, and hopefully nothing smaller than the 6P. This was already a step in the wrong direction, they need to go 6". That's a decent size.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon