How many cases have you bought for your 6p?

mmdotking

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm on my 4th and I think I've settled in on the 4th. I have 1. Verus 2. Adopted 3. Spigen Rugged 4. Nillkin Nature series. The Nillkin is the best, it's transparent and I only wanted scratch protection. It's almost like nothing on it at all and since transparent, it shows the phones aluminum. People ask me if I got a new phone cuz they're used to seeing black. Here's the Nillkin. Robot Check

NazmiVDW

Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
Cases in Malaysia are still hard to come by unless I buy online. Therefore I have three now: one clear TPU for regular use, one that came together with the 6P when I bought it and a rougher-textured black TPU case for extra grip and protection.

I came from Windows Phone that are super hard to find cases for. It feels easier to buy cases for Nexus 6P, though I still wish physical stores could start stocking up on 6P cases already... I'm now looking for a bumper-style case and a rugged one.

yenyob

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
2 for me. The original gray 6p case because they wasn't much higher of a selection and currently the Spigen Ultra*Hybrid clear case. Wanted to see this good looking phone but I tend to drop them so as case is usually a must.

bkrickles

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I've got 2 cases, the spigen thin fit and rugged armour, and they're both quite nice.
I'm expecting my Rhino bumper today and hoping that becomes my favorite as it will show off the phone a little better.
I also purchased a dbrand skin when they had that deal a few months ago but I have yet to install it.
I'll probably get to that at some point.
With that being said, the 2 cases and the bumper are all I anticipate purchasing for this phone.

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I have a Ringke Fusion case, but I bought a dBrand Skin and a TPG screen protector and am using those instead of the case.

jaytv

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Three. Have spent about $35-40. Did great on the prices, one Verus (odd case, can't decide if I like it or not), One Pleson TPU, and a Supcase Slim, an amazing case that was only ten bucks through a friend who wholesales. But mostly, late at night, when it's quiet and I'm alone, I take my Aluminum 64GB out of the case and hold it naked. Wish I had the courage to take it outside that way. Do I have a problem? LOL

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I've bought 2, spent about $20. The first was a tpu case with a plastic bumper. Dropped the phone on a corner, plastic bumper soaked up the impact and deformed. So then I bought the clear ringke fusion. I have dropped my phone numerous times and it had taken each hit like a champ. Probably won't but another for a while

Posted via the Android Central App

YaSo

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
None. I had a Ringke Slim case on my Nexus 4 and if it was available for the 6P I would have gotten it. Almost went with the clear Ringke Fusion because I like the pearl white finish on my phone, but I don't like how almost every case wraps up around the sides of the screen keeping me from swiping in from the edge easily. (The Slim shell only comes up on the top and bottom corners and is flush with the screen on the sides)

Also, going from a 4.7 to a 5.7" phone and having a case seemed to be tough to handle. I got a full dBrand wrap, carbon white back and sides with a black camera and nexus logo with the colored X. Love the look of it, the carbon grip texture is fine. Still debating using the front skin (mate black) or getting a glass protector.

gonza1520

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
I had my 6p since last year, and have no plans of purchasing a case for it. Luckily, it is still in great condition. I try to be extremely careful with it, and I love the design too much to cover it with a case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34