Hello

Is there any way of connecting multiple bluetooth speakers? I have new and old ones, and it would be great if I could connect and play music on all of them at the same time, even two would be great!

Any chance of that happening? Different branded devices.

Thanks!
    02-10-2016 03:02 PM
    02-10-2016 04:42 PM
    The best you might achieve is to connect two Bluetooth speakers via a Bluetooth splitter (http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&key...cUvbUpU4991659). The splitter itself needs to be plugged into your phone's audio out jack.
    02-10-2016 04:49 PM
    Is this a limitation of Bluetooth technology? Someone want to make an app for this?

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-10-2016 04:49 PM
    Is this a limitation of Bluetooth technology? Someone want to make an app for this?

Posted via the Android Central App
    I'm sure it is a hardware limitation.
    02-10-2016 04:50 PM
    Hello
    Is there any way of connecting multiple bluetooth speakers? I have new and old ones, and it would be great if I could connect and play music on all of them at the same time, even two would be great!

Any chance of that happening? Different branded devices.
    Thanks!
    Well, I may be able to help out here because I came across this app some time ago after it was first released. I haven't tried it but it's rated well and seems like it does what you want.

AmpMe

Enjoy!
    jasperlin likes this.
    02-10-2016 05:11 PM
    chromecast audio could be the answer if it can take an audio in
    02-10-2016 05:12 PM
    Well, I may be able to help out here because I came across this app some time ago after it was first released. I haven't tried it but it's rated well and seems like it does what you want.

AmpMe

Enjoy!
    If I read that correctly, AmpMe connects and syncs the music output of multiple phones over an Internet connection. Those phones can then be (individually) connected to a Bluetooth speaker if desired.
    02-10-2016 06:06 PM
    If I read that correctly, AmpMe connects and syncs the music output of multiple phones over an Internet connection. Those phones can then be (individually) connected to a Bluetooth speaker if desired.
    Ugh. After watching the video on their site, you're right. I had such high hopes.
    02-10-2016 06:18 PM
    Ugh. After watching the video on their site, you're right. I had such high hopes.
    I recently purchased two UE Roll bluetooth speakers and they are able to play the music from my phone simultaneously through the UE Roll app.

Does anyone know of a generic app that will do the same thing but with any bluetooth speakers I owen? Not just the UE Roll brand.
    08-06-2016 03:54 PM
    Does anyone know of a generic app that will do the same thing but with any bluetooth speakers I owen? Not just the UE Roll brand.
    Nope - you have to have HARDWARE that supports linking multiple Bluetooth devices to play the same audio stream. Other brands like Sonos ($$$ compared to the UE Roll series) do similar things.
    08-06-2016 05:11 PM
    buy bose bluetooth devices
    02-16-2017 12:37 AM