Hello

Is there any way of connecting multiple bluetooth speakers? I have new and old ones, and it would be great if I could connect and play music on all of them at the same time, even two would be great!

Any chance of that happening? Different branded devices.

Thanks!
    02-10-2016 02:02 PM
    02-10-2016 03:42 PM
    The best you might achieve is to connect two Bluetooth speakers via a Bluetooth splitter (http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&key...cUvbUpU4991659). The splitter itself needs to be plugged into your phone's audio out jack.
    02-10-2016 03:49 PM
    Is this a limitation of Bluetooth technology? Someone want to make an app for this?

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-10-2016 03:49 PM
    Is this a limitation of Bluetooth technology? Someone want to make an app for this?

Posted via the Android Central App
    I'm sure it is a hardware limitation.
    02-10-2016 03:50 PM
    Hello
    Is there any way of connecting multiple bluetooth speakers? I have new and old ones, and it would be great if I could connect and play music on all of them at the same time, even two would be great!

Any chance of that happening? Different branded devices.
    Thanks!
    Well, I may be able to help out here because I came across this app some time ago after it was first released. I haven't tried it but it's rated well and seems like it does what you want.

AmpMe

Enjoy!
    jasperlin likes this.
    02-10-2016 04:11 PM
    chromecast audio could be the answer if it can take an audio in
    02-10-2016 04:12 PM
    Well, I may be able to help out here because I came across this app some time ago after it was first released. I haven't tried it but it's rated well and seems like it does what you want.

AmpMe

Enjoy!
    If I read that correctly, AmpMe connects and syncs the music output of multiple phones over an Internet connection. Those phones can then be (individually) connected to a Bluetooth speaker if desired.
    02-10-2016 05:06 PM
    If I read that correctly, AmpMe connects and syncs the music output of multiple phones over an Internet connection. Those phones can then be (individually) connected to a Bluetooth speaker if desired.
    Ugh. After watching the video on their site, you're right. I had such high hopes.
    02-10-2016 05:18 PM
    Ugh. After watching the video on their site, you're right. I had such high hopes.
    I recently purchased two UE Roll bluetooth speakers and they are able to play the music from my phone simultaneously through the UE Roll app.

Does anyone know of a generic app that will do the same thing but with any bluetooth speakers I owen? Not just the UE Roll brand.
    08-06-2016 02:54 PM
    Does anyone know of a generic app that will do the same thing but with any bluetooth speakers I owen? Not just the UE Roll brand.
    Nope - you have to have HARDWARE that supports linking multiple Bluetooth devices to play the same audio stream. Other brands like Sonos ($$$ compared to the UE Roll series) do similar things.
    08-06-2016 04:11 PM
    buy bose bluetooth devices
    02-15-2017 11:37 PM
    Still having a problem with this?
    04-25-2018 11:37 PM
    Still having a problem with this?
    Yes, I cant get it to work.

I have two tiny bluetooth earpieces, and I want to use both at the same time. Any idea how to connect them to the same phone?
    04-30-2018 05:17 PM
    I have two tiny bluetooth earpieces, and I want to use both at the same time. Any idea how to connect them to the same phone?
    As was noted earlier, unless you have hardware (both the phone and the Bluetooth devices) that supports that feature it's not going to work.
    From my cursory review of the Bluetooth specification you have to have at least Bluetooth 4.2 support (but probably Bluetooth 5.0 support) to get that feature.
    Edit: check out How to use a Samsung Galaxy S9 with two Bluetooth devices at a time https://www.androidcentral.com/samsung-dual-audio for more on capable devices
    05-02-2018 11:10 AM