Slickwraps.com sale today 41% off

RTD212

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
They suck! Their customer service is horrible as well. I bought 2 skins in November and it came with no instructions or video for install. When I had to free hand it I messed one up.I emailed them for a replacement and they told me to kick rocks!

Posted via the Android Central App

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
They suck! Their customer service is horrible as well. I bought 2 skins in November and it came with no instructions or video for install. When I had to free hand it I messed one up.I emailed them for a replacement and they told me to kick rocks!

Suck as far as material? Or just in general compared to say, dbrand?

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Suck as far as material? Or just in general compared to say, dbrand?

They don't suck. Slickwraps skins are comparable to dbrand. I've used slickwraps on my G2, idol 3 and Nexus 6. They all look great and were pretty easy to apply. Installation videos are on YouTube.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
They don't suck. Slickwraps skins are comparable to dbrand. I've used slickwraps on my G2, idol 3 and Nexus 6. They all look great and were pretty easy to apply. Installation videos are on YouTube.

Groovy. I'd asked around about them and made sure there were videos about them. I wanted the carbon fiber in my favorite color and I got it dang it. So hopefully I'm a first time go applying it.

RTD212

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
It's all opinion. I gave you mine because their customer service sucks. Plus they say they are reusable which they are not. There is no way to take the back off and reapply it. So because of that they suck.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Doesn't slickwraps and dbrand use the same type of skin? The difference are color options. I thought I read that they both use the 3M film.

Mickfl

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Just finished my Xbox, it turned out really nice!

Posted via Nexus 6P

Attachments

• 49581.jpg
    49581.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 12

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams