Nexus 6P - KeePassDroid database: file not found

George Nubie

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
  1. Installed KeePassDroid (v2.0.4) on my Nexus 6P.
  2. Copied my PC KeePass database to Nexus at: Settings/Other/KeePass/Database-AA.kdbx. (I created the folder 'KeePass').
  3. When I opened KeePassDroid, Nexus displayed ENTER DATABASE FILENAME:[folder icon] and what appeared to be a default path: '0/storage/emulated/0/keepass/keepass.kdbx' with a folder icon next to it.
  4. I tried entering: Settings/Other/KeePass/Database-AA.kdbx, but got: "KeepassDroid path to database - file not found"
  5. I thought of copying Database-AA.kdbx to '0/storage/emulated/0/keepass/Database-AA.kdbx', but where is it? Any documentation on the Nexus or the Android file system?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: KeePassDroid database: file not found

Welcome to Android Central! The file manager that comes with the 6P is fairly rudimentary, so install a 3rd party one like Total Commander (free, excellent support, no extraneous and useless "RAM cleaner" or file cleaner functions). The directory /storage/emulated/0 is the main internal storage, and is also called /storage/sdcard0. You can use that app to copy your database file to /storage/emulated/0/keepass/ (or /storage/sdcard0/keepass/).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz