Pink Screen Issue

Does your 6P screen have pink spots?

• Total voters

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
So a couple weeks ago I ordered a Nexus 6P. It had a fairly significant issue with the screen where it had a pink distortion on the right side and lower portion of the screen. I ended up returning it and going with the S7 Edge instead, but the one I got had a yellow screen issue that was worse than the 6P issue. I'm considering going back to the 6P, but wanted to see if any of you have that problem as well.

GreatCanadian

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have not experienced that issue, and nor have I heard of it. I have heard about other screen issues (though rare), but not that one.

GC

SreemanB

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
Yes I have similar but bigger problem I have the same issue. Just on Jan 23, 2016 baught Samsung A8 Galaxy and no event of dropping or any hard hit, all of sudden today the screen has become pink and purple color, initially started on top left corner and spread the whole phone with in 3 hours. The customer center argue it could be a due to physical damage while there is no single scratch, and even to do entry level screening the testing procedure for this model may break the glass and I may have to pay the expenses that comes around 8600 or so, how can I trust their testing procedure, even samsung customer care says the same but they say they can't give written confirmation nor produce proper root cause analysis. What a pathetic story, my bad luck is this is 2nd time i am facing this issue with Samsug, NO MORE SAMSUNG BUYING from me.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae