Android N beta "bricked" phone

Seremedy

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Not really sure if N bricked my phone or what but i unenrolled and had to reset up phone. When i got to the sign in to gmail account part, i signed in and it automatically asks for a 2 step verification code through text, once my nexus gets that text, it goes to the next set up part, but it wont send the 2 step verification code and reverts me back to signing in

Posted via the Android Central App

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Not really sure if N bricked my phone or what but i unenrolled and had to reset up phone. When i got to the sign in to gmail account part, i signed in and it automatically asks for a 2 step verification code through text, once my nexus gets that text, it goes to the next set up part, but it wont send the 2 step verification code and reverts me back to signing in

So from reading your post you mentioned that you reset up the phone . So I assume you were able to sign into google and get your phone signed into your google account ?
So is the problem just signing into the gmail ?
When on the gmail page .Have you clicked on the link need help and then I'm having other problems signing in ?

Last edited:

Seremedy

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
I unenrolled from the beta which automatically resets the whole phone. Going through the set up process, it asks to sign in to the owners gmail account previously synced on the device, so i sign in and everytime i sign in, google asks for a verification code so google sends me one, but they arent so im stuck on the set up process

Seremedy

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Its fixed... I guess if you change your google password and reset your phone on the same day, google will lock you out of your phone for 72 hours...