Nexus 6p notification light

rhar75

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know if it's possible to set the notification light to specific app like only flash when clash of clans needs some attention rather than whatsapp or Facebook rubbish?

bejli

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I used Light flow on my Nexus 5 for this, but there was some problems and light would occasionally blink like crazy, so I stopped using it.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I tried LightFlow for a while, even the paid version... it did not work very well, and had this annoying notification thing in the notification tray. Then I loaded Light Manager free version... it works, so I bought the paid version. Personally, I'm happy to give money to people that write well coded apps that work. Try the free version and make up your own mind. Light Manager has all kinds of options on things you can turn on or off.

rhar75

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
That's really useful thank you all, I did try light flow but it didn't seem to have support for many apps like whatsapp etc. I'll try light Manager next. Thanks

jim1405

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
I never could get Light Flow to work right on the 6P so I gave up. Then I saw Light Manager mentioned in a thread and installed it last month. Happy to say it works great for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan