Since a week ago my internet and any app that uses it has not been working. It shows LTE and plenty of bars. My phone works when placing or making calls.
    I have done a factory reset thinking it will take care of problem but it hasn't. As soon as I connect to wifi no problem.
    I have contacted Google via email and they will get back to me.
    Does anyone no if it has to do with the latest security patch? Anyone experiencing the same thing?

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-15-2016 09:55 AM
    you only have to reset apns in mobile networks settings!
    03-15-2016 10:52 AM
    Thanks for your advice. I have done that. Plus I reset network too.

03-15-2016 10:55 AM
    Have you tried removing and reinserting your sim card?
    03-15-2016 11:07 AM
    Yesbi did.

03-15-2016 11:53 AM
    I think the latest log is supposed to fix carrier specific stuff and improve connectivity. You might want to try that.
    03-15-2016 11:55 AM
    Can you be kind enough and tell me how to do that? Thanks for your help.

03-15-2016 12:48 PM
    Does sms/mms work? Did you pay your cellphone bill? Under Data Usage do you have the Cellular Data toggled on(to the right, turquoise)? Do you have a cellular data limit set and toggled on by mistake?
    03-15-2016 12:54 PM
    Yes to all your questions. I have unlimited data so data limit is off.

03-15-2016 01:13 PM
    Just making sure it wasn't one of those simple things that can accidentally get set. Check your account with your carrier? I'm out of ideas, the more complex stuff was already covered. This started right after the March update?
    03-15-2016 01:19 PM
    Can you be kind enough and tell me how to do that? Thanks for your help.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/...nexus-devices/

It's a super simple guide.
    03-15-2016 01:24 PM
    Yes I'm almost certain it was after that update. Never had issues before that.

03-15-2016 01:53 PM
    I received this update last week. Unless this is another one.

03-15-2016 02:10 PM
    This post might be old but I found a solution. Go to data traffic management, click on network management then set all applications to work on data. Had the same problem and that worked for me.
    08-24-2016 12:11 PM
    This post might be old but I found a solution. Go to data traffic management, click on network management then set all applications to work on data. Had the same problem and that worked for me.
    Okay, I have a problem well I was with Verizon between July 17th between this August my mom changed the network to MetroPCS/ t- mobile ( since they collab together) anyways, I just got my phone turned on yesterday... well I have a app called snapchat it's something where you have to have data connection wifi etc... I can call, text and everything. I have wifi so I've been turning it on and off to see if it has anything to do with that but it's my data as soon as I disconnect my wifi it immediately says 'no iternet connection' on snapchat but when I'm on wifi it immediately goes through and I can snap and stuff.... I'm going to a amusement park this afternoon around 12:00-1:00 it's called Scandia I'm having anxiety right now because I'm scared that I won't be able to snap while I'm there? Does it have anything to do with my sim card? Because I did get a new one. I resetmy factory data set or whatever that thing is. AND also my mobile data is on, it's still having troubles but I also don't want to mess up my sim card and easily break or damage my phone! Please help....it's 9:26am
    09-04-2016 11:26 AM
    Found solution.

Go to More Networks: Mobile Networks: Network Mode. Change from "Global" to "LTE".

There are 3 choices. Select network for your provider. ( CDMA or GSM )

This seems to have also fixed my gifs not sending as animations too.
    01-09-2017 10:31 PM