Okay, so far the 6P is the best android device i've used. I wish they would update the speech to text over bluetooth for reading messages and replying over BT in the car but that's another issue...Anyway, I have a drone that allows me to take the 4K camera off and use the phone as monitor and walk around with the camera like a steadycam. On the 6P when I connect to the camera for the drone, it connects, then says "no internet will try re-connecting".. It pops up a message but it goes away too fast to click! You can click a box to say "Don't ask" and then "click "Stay connected" or something but it goes away so fast it's nearly impossible to click, and if you do click the box and button it works great... until you try it again later and then you are back to quickly trying to check the box.. LOL Any way to turn this "feature" off?
    Thanks!
    04-11-2016 02:10 AM
    Okay, so far the 6P is the best android device i've used. I wish they would update the speech to text over bluetooth for reading messages and replying over BT in the car but that's another issue...Anyway, I have a drone that allows me to take the 4K camera off and use the phone as monitor and walk around with the camera like a steadycam. On the 6P when I connect to the camera for the drone, it connects, then says "no internet will try re-connecting".. It pops up a message but it goes away too fast to click! You can click a box to say "Don't ask" and then "click "Stay connected" or something but it goes away so fast it's nearly impossible to click, and if you do click the box and button it works great... until you try it again later and then you are back to quickly trying to check the box.. LOL Any way to turn this "feature" off?
    Thanks!
    Welcome to Android Central!

Did you figure it out?
    04-14-2016 08:04 AM