just got a nexus 6p

mat2514

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
ok guys what's next for this beautiful phone. best apps best anything really something for this phone to stand out from my i**** mates

tsparks1

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
If you are a little adventurous I'm running Android N developer release and it's smooth as silk. Loving the reply from the notification bar for texts. I use it as my daily driver over my Note 5, it's that stable for me.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I love Nova Prime. More options like Unread Counts, gesture settings, icon size, and so on. It's endless.

But Solid Explorer is a must have and everything else is optional. I travel so I have a lot of travel apps. I also use QuickPic for photos and MX player for Video.

neo905

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Why why would want to mess up pure android experience with nova? Nova prime is my absolute go to on none nexus phones. Zero need for it on nexus phones. Just my opinion.

Why have an android phone and not be able to fully customize your homescreens? I spent one day with Google Launcher and had to switch to Nova. The icons are way too big and to squished together. Nova lets things breathe a little.

lucidlyseen

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Why why would want to mess up pure android experience with nova? Nova prime is my absolute go to on none nexus phones. Zero need for it on nexus phones. Just my opinion.

SImple - yes, I too have the 6P for pure android, what I use Nova for is to make the icons smaller and expand the grid that the icons use. Oh, also TeslaUnread. For me it let's me take the pure android experience and tweak it slightly to my liking, which is the whole point of Android.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Why have an android phone and not be able to fully customize your homescreens? I spent one day with Google Launcher and had to switch to Nova. The icons are way too big and to squished together. Nova lets things breathe a little.

SImple - yes, I too have the 6P for pure android, what I use Nova for is to make the icons smaller and expand the grid that the icons use. Oh, also TeslaUnread. For me it let's me take the pure android experience and tweak it slightly to my liking, which is the whole point of Android.

Guys, you are missing the point. I already said I use Nova Prime on none Nexus phones. I'm not arguing the desire to customize your Android devices. I just don't see a need for Nova on my 6p. Again, just my opinion and we all can have what we like :).

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I'd lime to try the Google Now launcher for a while but would want to move my settings from Nova. Too much of a pain to set everything up from scratch.

Posted via the Android Central App

GuitarG20

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
If you like podcasts - I can't get by without pocket casts. May end up switching to google music eventually, but right now it doesn't have the features I want built in to podcast mode yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781