Gmail & Keep not syncing

CharleneTX

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Neither Gmail nor Keep are automatically syncing to my phone. I have to go into the app and swipe down to manually sync them. If I make a change on the phone it does automatically sync to the desktop (ie, I don't have to swipe down to sync the change). Any ideas?

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Go to Settings and then accounts. Select Google and turn the sync for those services off and back on. See if that helps

CharleneTX

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
No joy. Still not autosyncing to the phone. On the desktop I created a new note in Keep. It didn't show up on the phone until I manually synced by swiping down. I deleted the test note from the phone and it almost immediately disappeared from the desktop. So it's only autosyncing one way.

FrogVomit

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
This has been an ongoing problem for years. It comes and goes, sometimes the sync toggle works, sometimes I have to switch to an alternate mail client until it decides to fix itself. Sometimes I go months without a problem, but I know eventually it will come back, so I have trained myself to manually refresh if I haven't gotten email for a few hours. Pretty pathetic.

CharleneTX

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
I've been on Android since Eclair and this is the first time I've had a problem with Gmail. I've never had a problem with Keep since it was introduced. *shrug*

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams