Has anyone had issues with the signal strength on the Nexus 6p? Specifically on Verizon perhaps? I have read quite a bit and it seems that some get better call quality than previous devices and some get worse. For me, it is the later. I had a Note 5 and an iPhone 6s Plus prior to my 6p. I never had any issues with either of those phones. With the 6p, I am told I am constantly breaking up on phone calls. These calls are all from the same places that I always make/take calls from so location is not the problem. I have switched over to my wifes iPhone 6 plus and even my daughters iPhone 5s just to finish a conversation.

The 6p has been my favorite phone out of these three, but I have to be able to use it as a phone. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you.
    06-09-2016 01:51 PM
    Has anyone had issues with the signal strength on the Nexus 6p? Specifically on Verizon perhaps? I have read quite a bit and it seems that some get better call quality than previous devices and some get worse. For me, it is the later. I had a Note 5 and an iPhone 6s Plus prior to my 6p. I never had any issues with either of those phones. With the 6p, I am told I am constantly breaking up on phone calls. These calls are all from the same places that I always make/take calls from so location is not the problem. I have switched over to my wifes iPhone 6 plus and even my daughters iPhone 5s just to finish a conversation.

The 6p has been my favorite phone out of these three, but I have to be able to use it as a phone. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you.
    I like to know this as well considering the fact that I might be buying a Nexus 6p in the near future myself. I have a Nexus 6 currently battery sucks on Nexus 6
    06-09-2016 01:53 PM
    I like to know this as well considering the fact that I might be buying a Nexus 6p in the near future myself. I have a Nexus 6 currently battery sucks on Nexus 6
    The battery is great on the 6p. Actually everything is great except being able to hold a conversation. I hope I can get it worked out. I am coming up on the end of the return period and I really don't want to have to take it back.
    06-09-2016 01:55 PM
    The battery is great on the 6p. Actually everything is great except being able to hold a conversation. I hope I can get it worked out. I am coming up on the end of the return period and I really don't want to have to take it back.
    Do use your phone a lot? The reason I ask, is the fact that I'm a power user and I'm always on my phone streaming video music Exedra and I need the battery to last all day long and so far the reviews I've still been positive especially on the Android end with extreme dose feature.
    06-09-2016 02:07 PM
    Do use your phone a lot? The reason I ask, is the fact that I'm a power user and I'm always on my phone streaming video music Exedra and I need the battery to last all day long and so far the reviews I've still been positive especially on the Android end with extreme dose feature.
    I use my phone primarily for calls, texts and emails. I do watch videos, play music and listen to podcasts but I'm usually in my car and able to plug in. I am not the best person to ask about battery since I'm always around a power source. I'm in the office and home most of the time and then I keep a charger in the car and I always have a battery pack with me for emergency. I just don't worry about it since there are so many ways to charge a phone today. Plus this thing charges so fast it's crazy.
    06-09-2016 02:12 PM
    I use my phone primarily for calls, texts and emails. I do watch videos, play music and listen to podcasts but I'm usually in my car and able to plug in. I am not the best person to ask about battery since I'm always around a power source. I'm in the office and home most of the time and then I keep a charger in the car and I always have a battery pack with me for emergency. I just don't worry about it since there are so many ways to charge a phone today. Plus this thing charges so fast it's crazy.
    No trust me I understand what you mean sir. I just don't want to be dependent upon a charger like I am right now like I said, I charge my Nexus 6 at least twice a day which is ridiculous. Also my camera app is slow and laggy and freezes and crashes sometimes when I need the most especially between switching panorama mode and regular mode. You know what's interesting one of the Best Buy store and play with the nexus 6p and it is just as long but it's not work which makes a huge difference holding it in the hand one-handed Style.
    cwbcpa likes this.
    06-09-2016 02:15 PM
    No trust me I understand what you mean sir. I just don't want to be dependent upon a charger like I am right now like I said, I charge my Nexus 6 at least twice a day which is ridiculous. Also my camera app is slow and laggy and freezes and crashes sometimes when I need the most especially between switching panorama mode and regular mode. You know what's interesting one of the Best Buy store and play with the nexus 6p and it is just as long but it's not work which makes a huge difference holding it in the hand one-handed Style.
    The 6p is a big phone but it feels great in hand and is just so smooth. I have been running the Android N beta for a few days and it's awesome.

Also, under my normal use I would say that I definitely don't have to charge during the day. I top off because I can but I don't need to. And doze is great. I set my phone down at night and I might lose 2%.
    06-09-2016 02:22 PM
    The 6p is a big phone but it feels great in hand and is just so smooth. I have been running the Android N beta for a few days and it's awesome.

Also, under my normal use I would say that I definitely don't have to charge during the day. I top off because I can but I don't need to. And doze is great. I set my phone down at night and I might lose 2%.
    I understand I understand the sir. Example, I fully charge my phone in the morning at 8 a.m. by 12 p.m. or 1 p.m. in the afternoon is good 30% battery left and that's it. That's normal usage from me I can't believe it . There's a running consistent consensus on the forms that Nexus 6p with Android and beta or the end of the end system in general is phenomenal for Speed fluidity and especially for a better life. I'm glad to hear that.

By the way, is it easy to get Android n on the Nexus 6p if I do purchase the Nexus 6p in the near future?
    06-09-2016 02:28 PM