Screen sensitivity

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
OK, so maybe it's just me, but especially compared to my older Nexus 6 phone. This touch screen seems to be way more sensitive than previous screens. Does anyone else feel this as well?

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I've had a Nexus 4, 5, 6 and now 6P (and, for good measure, my wife has a 5X).

I can't say with certainty that the 6P is more sensitive than the 6 was. Perhaps. Now that I think about it, there have been times when, I swear, my fingertip did not quite touch the screen but the intended app was launched. Just my imagination, I am sure. :)

Do you find it more sensitive in a good way, or in a bad way?

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I've had a Nexus 4, 5, 6 and now 6P (and, for good measure, my wife has a 5X).

I can't say with certainty that the 6P is more sensitive than the 6 was. Perhaps. Now that I think about it, there have been times when, I swear, my fingertip did not quite touch the screen but the intended app was launched. Just my imagination, I am sure. :)

Do you find it more sensitive in a good way, or in a bad way?
See now that's exactly what I'm saying there have been a few times already since Friday when I bought the phone that I sweat my first ever didn't touch the screen, yet, just as you mentioned, the intended app launched correctly. Wow! Also, Google keyboard is much more customizable now and predictions are mite confidence inspiring. I've never been able to these the keyboard before until now and I love one handing the phone again, finally!