Instagram

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Since I've never used this app before, and there are quite a few people telling me that u should be using it my question is this, does Instagram use a lot of ram memory even though number I barely have any apps in my phone, and b I'm very anal and paranoid when it comes to memory usage,, and battery usage. Thanks for any advice!

abdulahad12

May 13, 2016
Visit site
The latest Instagram barely uses much RAM. So dont worry and use it. Its alot more space/time efficient as compared to other Social networks like Facebook and Google+.
Telegram and Instagram are very memory efficient apps.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
The latest Instagram barely uses much RAM. So dont worry and use it. Its alot more space/time efficient as compared to other Social networks like Facebook and Google+.
Telegram and Instagram are very memory efficient apps.
You know that really interesting thing here is the fact that I don't even have the Facebook app on my phone because it eats up too much memory due to all of it's lovely features lol. I have the shortcut from chrome. Now as far as battery usage is concerned as long as I keep the gps location option turned off, I should be OK right?granted I know this is the best android phone in the market, but you'll have to forgive me here. This is just how anal and paranoid I am. It drives me nuts. Most of my news articles are through my Google now cards as it is. Thank you again. Much appreciated!

Seremedy

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Used ram memory doesnt drain your battery. The facebook app is known to drain some people
S battery. Instagram uses almost zero memory, its extremely hard to fill up the ram with 4gb, apps will usually start refreshing before your performance suffers. You dont need to worry.

Posted via the Android Central App

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Used ram memory doesnt drain your battery. The facebook app is known to drain some people
S battery. Instagram uses almost zero memory, its extremely hard to fill up the ram with 4gb, apps will usually start refreshing before your performance suffers. You dont need to worry.

Posted via the Android Central App
Thank you then for the reassurance. I'm a huge android geek, and I'm very knowledgeable about computers and smartphones of course, just paranoid and anal unfortunately. Thanks for the i our though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech