Bluesleep wakelock is KILLING my battery

Carterman32

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
I've posted this question on numerous forums, but never get an answer. I'm on AOSP DP5 Android N with Kylo kernel. I rooted to figure out why my phone was constantly staying awake, and what I found was "bluesleep." I have tried freezing all my User apps, but the issue persists. I read somewhere that you can use adb and do a live log to see what's pinging the phone. I couldn't figure out how to do that, but I was able to create a btsnoop_hcl log. I don't know how to read the log to figure out the issue, though.

I've attached the log in hopes that SOMEONE can help me. This is an ongoing issue for many people, but nobody has ever provided a way to clearly eliminate the issue, other than just turning BT off, which isn't ideal.

Would appreciate feedback.

Attachments

• btsnoop2.pdf
    283.8 KB · Views: 21

vag74

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
I've posted this question on numerous forums, but never get an answer. I'm on AOSP DP5 Android N with Kylo kernel. I rooted to figure out why my phone was constantly staying awake, and what I found was "bluesleep." I have tried freezing all my User apps, but the issue persists. I read somewhere that you can use adb and do a live log to see what's pinging the phone. I couldn't figure out how to do that, but I was able to create a btsnoop_hcl log. I don't know how to read the log to figure out the issue, though.

I've attached the log in hopes that SOMEONE can help me. This is an ongoing issue for many people, but nobody has ever provided a way to clearly eliminate the issue, other than just turning BT off, which isn't ideal.

Would appreciate feedback.
Try elementalx and with xkernel manager disable bluesleep wakelock,from location settings close wifi and Bluetooth scanning.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance