Is Baseband version "angler 03.61" official stock

NightOrchid

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Im in UK and I Just picked up my nexus 6p.. and all seems great, however, the Baseband version is called "angler 03.61".. is this official Stock..

In my experience, Baseband versions are usually a string of numbers and letters... I just want to make sure its pure factory stock and hasnt been tampered with, rooted or hacked...

rhea

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: Is Baseband version "angler 03.61" official stock

It's official and the latest-- found in the package for August update. It's been this version since April, I think.
6pmodem.GIF

Last edited:

NightOrchid

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site

It's official and the latest-- found in the package for August update. It's been this version since April, I think.

Much appreciated.. Thanks the screen shot and your efforts...

Some custom roms tend to have names for their rooted altered Kernels and Basebands, and when your buying a used phone, even if it "claims" to be BNIB, you always need to check "About Phone" in settings before inserting a sim or downloading and inputing any of your personnal info, then doing a factory reset/clear cache through Stock recovery. or Wipe your phone by re-flashing a 100% stock rom..

Buying it from a pre-owned store is probably safer, but there are some very tech savvy people about and it would be easy to add a back door hacked "tracking" kernel into the rom

Thanks for the help

rhea

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site

Absolutely, and you're welcome.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463