Google now launcher or Nexus launcher

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Poll : how many are using which launcher? I love the style design of the new dock bar, and the folder look. Thanks for helping out.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Nexus launcher is really nice... But I miss swipe left for now.

Posted via the Android Central App
Touché, me too as well but I just have the Google now cards widget on my main home screen which does help. Like I said, the style of the folders, and the near invisible app drawer are really nice. Day and date are a waste of space in the home screen, by I also did read that the actual official release of the launcher, it's supposed to be a shortcut, or widget for the calendar. Hopefully that becomes true.

vomhorizon

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
My main gripe with the google now launcher was the inability to change the size of the darn icons. This is my only reason to use Nova (and has been since my Nexus 5). Is there an option to make the app icons smaller in the new nexus launcher without rooting?

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
No, I don't believe there is. As for Nova launcher, I looked at the setup for it online last night to make it look like the Nexus launcher, it's very complicated. For now, I'm just going to stick with the Nexus launcher.

udnh

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
With the Nexus launcher, how many icons can you fit vertically? Is it still 5, or do you lose one?

Posted via the Android Central App