Experiences purchasing a 6P through Swappa/Newegg? Insurance options?

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm the current owner of a 32 GB Aluminum 6P which I purchased from Google with Nexus Protect back in December. With merchants now offering deals for the phone, I went ahead and grabbed a sealed 64 GB Matte Gold 6P off of Swappa.

In speaking with the seller, I was told that the phone was originally purchased on July 24 off of Newegg. Does anyone have experience purchasing from either Swappa or Newegg? What are my options with regard to protection of the new device? I plan on selling my original 6P and transferring my coverage to whoever buys it. Opinions and experiences are really appreciated.

Posted via the Android Central App

Explicit

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I use Upsie for my insurance. Cheap price and the coverage is great. Even getting warranty on other devices is great price wise. Worth checking out.

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I use Upsie for my insurance. Cheap price and the coverage is great. Even getting warranty on other devices is great price wise. Worth checking out.

Upsie is one of the one's I was researching, yeah. Have you ever had to file a claim with them yet?

Blkbear

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Just bought my 6P a week couple of weeks ago, and just bought SquareTrade smartphone warranty for my phone, since I bought it from Amazon, was unable to get Google or Fi Protect. Hopefully I won't need to use it, but from reading reviews online, dealing with the Manufacture, can be a nightmare. So SquareTrade or Upsie type warranty services seem to be the better option.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance