Bad battery life? Try this.

pappy35

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
99 hours of SOT? Yeah. There's no way that's possible. I've actually tested screen battery burn by putting it in airplane mode (shutting off all the radios) and playing a simple word search game (almost zero processor use) and the best I could get was about 7% per hour. So, 100/7 = ~14 hours of potential SoT. 99 hours is total nonsense.

carlos12001

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
99 hours of SOT? Yeah. There's no way that's possible. I've actually tested screen battery burn by putting it in airplane mode (shutting off all the radios) and playing a simple word search game (almost zero processor use) and the best I could get was about 7% per hour. So, 100/7 = ~14 hours of potential SoT. 99 hours is total nonsense.

Pretty sure he was joking, I hope.

Posted via the Android Central App

rpmm70

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion. I will have to this out. I like that it uses the standard Android doze functions just triggers it sooner.

tonyr6

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Useless.
ForceDoze requires ROOT.
I am sick of Play Store showing Root apps hello not everyone can use them. You don't see jailbroken apps on the App Store. Very annoying even once bought a app that needed root thank goodness Play Store gives you a 2 hour refund window.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I am sick of Play Store showing Root apps hello not everyone can use them.
According to the Description you can follow these instructions if you don't want to root:

"If you do not have a rooted device, please execute the following command via ADB on your PC:

"adb -d shell pm grant com.suyashsrijan.forcedoze android.permission.DUMP"

After granting the permissions, restart the app. You will then be able to use ForceDoze without root."