Have you noticed that you can no longer turn on Bluetooth and choose a pairing device on the fly with the mini arrow? You can only turn it on and then the Bluetooth windows comes up with the list of paired devices. Same goes for Wi-Fi. Too bad, it makes the whole process longer.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-23-2016 08:59 PM
    You never could
    08-23-2016 09:59 PM
    Yea I noticed that. I thought I was doing something wrong. But if you ling press it, it brings you to the fill menu so that's a plus.

Back on M, you just tap the logo and it shuts off BT or wifi.
    08-23-2016 10:32 PM
    You can edit the pull-down menu, (pull down twice then select 'edit'), and move the desired icons ( i.e. Bluetooth, WiFi, Location, etc.) to the top row.

Then, when you go to the pull down menu (pull down once), these icons will appear on a single row and can be activated by clicking once. You shouldn't have to choose a network or BT device pairing.

At least, that's what worked for me.

Hope this helps. It was annoying to me as well.
    10-12-2016 01:29 PM
    You can edit the pull-down menu, (pull down twice then select 'edit'), and move the desired icons ( i.e. Bluetooth, WiFi, Location, etc.) to the top row.

Then, when you go to the pull down menu (pull down once), these icons will appear on a single row and can be activated by clicking once. You shouldn't have to choose a network or BT device pairing.

At least, that's what worked for me.

Hope this helps. It was annoying to me as well.
    Great observation
    10-12-2016 02:57 PM