Biggest gripe?

Forest Dane

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
Had the 6p from almost day one. I love pretty much everything about it. Battery life is good enough I rarely ever think about it. Camera takes good enough pics.

The music stopping when the phone moves does my head in though. Yes it's probably changing channel on stereo but there's no need. Left right up down, so what?
Sort it Google

maverick7526

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Had the 6p from almost day one. I love pretty much everything about it. Battery life is good enough I rarely ever think about it. Camera takes good enough pics.

The music stopping when the phone moves does my head in though. Yes it's probably changing channel on stereo but there's no need. Left right up down, so what?
Sort it Google

What? Are you taking about when it's in landscape mode?

Forest Dane

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
It can be or it happens just whilst walking the dog and looking at the phone. It's been discussed at length on here and appears to be when the left speaker channel swaps sides there's a pause. Whatever, there's no need for it, just fix it by not switching channels when the phone moves

maverick7526

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
It can be or it happens just whilst walking the dog and looking at the phone. It's been discussed at length on here and appears to be when the left speaker channel swaps sides there's a pause. Whatever, there's no need for it, just fix it by not switching channels when the phone moves

It changes channels because you're rotating the phone. If the video flips, then it'll pause for a1/4 second and make sure the audio is coming out of the correct channels. It is needed, when you have stereo speakers, otherwise the sound would be mixed up.

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Biggest gripe for me is it has become a little laggy w/ certain things lately. Nothing Sammy like but it's still not as fresh as I would've thought it would be only a year in (not even). Don't really have much to complain about TBH. Sometimes when I get in my car, my music will play through my phone and not the speakers so I have to toggle bluetooth to fix it. When it's actively charging it can be laggy..... I guess that's it.

EDIT: I remember what my biggest gripe is and this is a problem. About 80% of the time I answer a call, it's like it takes 4-5 seconds for my microphone to pick up. My fiance calls me on her lunch break almost every day and I'll say "Hello" about 3 times before she hears me say it. I have no clue what can be causing this and would love for it to be fixed but I'm not sure how to even go about that.

Trigati

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site

Lock your screen in portrait or landscape. That will prevent the screen from rotating when you don't want, and prevent sound channel switching.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR