I'm not in the beta. Just received 7.0 ota

MCMLXXV

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
My Nexus 6P installed the September security update and then Nougat this evening! Project Butter is silky smooth! Still getting used to the new notifications display. So proud of my phone!

ncfanboy

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Updated my parents phone this afternoon they got the NRD90T update really weird I flashed through ADB And I have NRD90U (U is being provided by Google on the official OTA page) not sure the difference between the two.

Graymonkey

Jul 21, 2016
Visit site
At least you're getting something. I updated via beta (then opted out) so I'm on M (with the August update). I still haven't received anything else.

terminator y2k

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
My version says "M". Anyone know what this means? I enrolled in beta like a week ago and got the 7.0 update then.

Attachments

• 76865.jpg
    76865.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 109

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
My version says "M". Anyone know what this means? I enrolled in beta like a week ago and got the 7.0 update then.
You received the 'original' 7.0 release build. At some point you'll receive an update to T or U, which will contain the September security updates. It's just unclear why not everyone is receiving U (which is what's up on the Google developer site) or what the difference between T and U is.

terminator y2k

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
You received the 'original' 7.0 release build. At some point you'll receive an update to T or U, which will contain the September security updates. It's just unclear why not everyone is receiving U (which is what's up on the Google developer site) or what the difference between T and U is.

Oh OK. Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty